Nothing like accurate reporting


Recommended Posts

The Siglo VI was first released in conjunction with the commemoration of the tenth anniversary in 2002 of the Linea 1492 (i.e. the Siglo I-V line) series in 1992. It was offered at first in a special humidor release called the 'Cohiba X Anniversary Línea 1492 Humidor' and these shipped in 2003. In 2004 the Cohiba Siglo VI was offered in a tubo. It doesn't seem that long ago.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to post this the other day but hadn’t the patience. Fat thumbs prevents accurate or speedy typing and keyboard time is limited until the little man falls asleep- after which I soon follow. Anyway, check out #4. Unless I’m mistaken, this cigar expert has been hoodwinked. 

 

http://www.theextravagant.com/lifestyle/cigars/cuban-cigars-2018/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JohnS said:

The Siglo VI was first released in conjunction with the commemoration of the tenth anniversary in 2002 of the Linea 1492 (i.e. the Siglo I-V line) series in 1992. It was offered at first in a special humidor release called the 'Cohiba X Anniversary Línea 1492 Humidor' and these shipped in 2003. In 2004 the Cohiba Siglo VI was offered in a tubo. It doesn't seem that long ago.

absolutely john. and the 2003s are such famous smokes. 

and first in a tube is rubbish. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MD Puffer said:

I was going to post this the other day but hadn’t the patience. Fat thumbs prevents accurate or speedy typing and keyboard time is limited until the little man falls asleep- after which I soon follow. Anyway, check out #4. Unless I’m mistaken, this cigar expert has been hoodwinked. 

 

http://www.theextravagant.com/lifestyle/cigars/cuban-cigars-2018/

The worst part of it, is the guy are girl who wrote this, is currently extracting someones wisdom teeth, then off to someones house to plumb in a boiler.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, 99call said:

The worst part of it, is the guy are girl who wrote this, is currently extracting someones wisdom teeth, then off to someones house to plumb in a boiler.

Yet they still home ownership is out of reach :unsure:

 

Great article - made me chuckle over breakfast! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, thedame007 said:

Yet they still home ownership is out of reach :unsure:

I have no axe to grind against Millenials,  apart from this new fangled idea that, not only are you allowed to be involved in any given profession based on personal interest, but people seem to be self qualifying themselves!???.   That said this flexibility, is no doubt connected to the baby boomer generation greed by destabilising peoples careers, the end of the job for life contracts they enjoyed.   With this in mind, it's no wonder people are diversifying.   

I would however like them to see the difference between the necessity of qualifications between the worlds of dog grooming and Archeology!!!   My missus is a paintings conservator, she's never let it go that Sigourny Weaver seems to 'fall into' professional paintings conservation in Ghostbusters, because someone else was sick!?????.    "Brain surgery you say?.......sure I'll i've it a crack, after all the doctor seems to have been caught in traffic"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 99call said:

I have no axe to grind against Millenials,  apart from this new fangled idea that, not only are you allowed to be involved in any given profession based on personal interest, but people seem to be self qualifying themselves!???.   That said this flexibility, is no doubt connected to the baby boomer generation greed by destabilising peoples careers, the end of the job for life contracts they enjoyed.   With this in mind, it's no wonder people are diversifying.   

I would however like them to see the difference between the necessity of qualifications between the worlds of dog grooming and Archeology!!!   My missus is a paintings conservator, she's never let it go that Sigourny Weaver seems to 'fall into' professional paintings conservation in Ghostbusters, because someone else was sick!?????.    "Brain surgery you say?.......sure I'll i've it a crack, after all the doctor seems to have been caught in traffic"

Eloquently and aptly put, my good man. It is certainly a different place out there in the workplace with zero hours, temporary work, and the erosion of both workers rights and secure careers :confused:

 

Haha, this would make such a good recurring sketch idea! Every time we see the same millennial in a whole new 'career' with disastrous outcomes!

 

hmmmm this almost feels like it needs to be written...:ph34r:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

good-fer-nothin

I think you'll find this kind of person in every age group.  Some of the most uncooperative, self serving, greedy, lazy people i've ever come across in the work place, have been baby-boomers.   I think the worst of the millenials just happen to be in our-faces on social media.    My nieces and nephews, are all hard working, dedicated folk.

Idiots are stirred through society, not found in one group

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, 99call said:

I think you'll find this kind of person in every age group.  Some of the most uncooperative, self serving, greedy, lazy people i've ever come across in the work place, have been baby-boomers.   I think the worst of the millenials just happen to be in our-faces on social media.    My nieces and nephews, are all hard working, dedicated folk.

Idiots are stirred through society, not found in one group

No doubt.  It was just an attempt at being humorous.  I don't have anything against the millennials...except their tiny houses with composting toilets. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, MD Puffer said:

No doubt.  It was just an attempt at being humorous.  I don't have anything against the millennials...except their tiny houses with composting toilets. 

I live on a boat. Composting toilets are all the rage. Less to empty on a weekly basis. I dont have one. I have a big tank of poo instead that is emptied every few months. But if I were to change I would seriously look at and consider a composting toilet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ritch said:

I live on a boat. Composting toilets are all the rage. Less to empty on a weekly basis. I dont have one. I have a big tank of poo instead that is emptied every few months. But if I were to change I would seriously look at and consider a composting toilet.

All the more poower to you friend.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.