Weekend Comp...Glad rags for blokes

I have heard this a few times....and for the record "Glad Rags" is in reference to your "best clothes" :rolleyes:

I know most ladies enjoy a night out where they can "dress to the nines".  The opportunities to do so these days appear to be fewer and fewer as society embraces "casual" style. 

Let me leave you in no doubt.....a few of the local lasses believe that HAVANATHON is pretty close to our zenith of FOH bloke haute couture :spotlight:

Crap I say!!!!

We can pull out the near fitting suit as well as anyone else! Even Ken!  Ok...not Ken but pretty much everyone else!

Post a pick of you in a best "going out" gear....cigar in hand a bonus. 

Opera or Saturday Night Fever, Fancy dress or James Bond.  Let's see how FOH blokes roll!

Most likes on the pic by Monday afternoon gets a little sampler . :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Beard was at a wedding during the summer, popped out for a smoke while the wife was chatting to her friends.

2nd photo was with my best mates and father in law at my wedding in December....first cigar I had and it was about 1am!!

IMG_4640.JPG

IMG_8776.PNG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fuzz said:

A pic from a fancy dress party I attended (I'm in green). Smoked a few cigars that night, but no pic of me in the outfit smoking.

229216_4362731845_1677_n.jpg

@Fuzz I call BS on that being fancy dress! More like every day gear for you ;)

7 hours ago, polarbear said:

It shouldn't have been that hard to find a picture of myself all dressed up

Heres one from a couple years back during a work function at the MCG

FB_IMG_1487297758081.jpg

holly snit.... no disrespect ...at first I thought I was looking at a young Ken garget :party:

• Like 1

I have given J my vote.... therefore I cannot like anyone else no matter how good you look... what a classic photo....

Cheers mate!

A FNQ farm wedding. Was all-time. Had nowhere to sit down, so we turned the "church pew" around to watch our wives losing their minds on the dance floor.

It's a classic because the professional wedding photographer took it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Jeremy Festa said:

Cheers mate!

A FNQ farm wedding. Was all-time. Had nowhere to sit down, so we turned the "church pew" around to watch our wives losing their minds on the dance floor.

It's a classic because the professional wedding photographer took it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see ...I thought they may of been some sort of horse jumping equestrian things..even better