Saint Luis Rey Inca Peru Regional Edition 2014?

Not bad. I found them rather strong and unruly - need to have one again soon. Of notice is that they seem to be very well constructed - very good draw and a long smoking time. Well over an hour for me.

I posted a review of one not too long ago. Phenomenal cigar right now. Can't wait to see what they turn into after a few years.

The #2 cigar I had in 2016. 

If you find some, let me know. I am in the market for a box or two.

• Like 1

For me these are a great smoke. A little less girth and a little more length I'd say top notch but love the blend. Almost through my first cab and dreading to crack my second.

I like them a little unruly and strong from time to time - this one does fit that bill.....

• 1 year later...

They are still around but getting a bit hard to find. The 50 cabs help as far as tamping demand. Price hasn't been outrageous but is going to be at minimum in the $13-15/stick range. 

This was a very well-received ER upon release. Heard few but almost all positive things about it. Not a terrible vitola either. 

• Like 1

I really liked it!  To me, it was floral, sweet, and fruity.  However, it is way overpriced for its size and wasn't worth the 50 cab commitment from me (would probably have picked up a box of 25 if they had them).

• Like 1

After smoking two in a week, I had an internal forum with myself. My heart. My wallet and my brains.

While it was an enjoyable smoke I could have bought two HdM Petit Robustos per each Inca Peru, they’re both rather similar in size and general tasting notes.

As with most members of FOH here, we are mostly more sensible and logic based and therefore no, Petit Robustos wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 5 months later...