Your Superbowl plans....

Cigars....food...booze/drink. 

Let us know what you have planned....some progressive pictures of the day would be a great way of us sharing it with you!

Post a few picks of your day and I will put you into the draw for a nice sampler (drawn Tuesday). 

Have a great Superbowl! :party:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we talking about that sissy derivativeof rugby again? 1. Not on the field for the entire game as that would require actual conditioning 2. Protectice fat suits so you won't hurt yourself

Lady Piggy made me some sweet/sour mix for a bottle of whisky she bought for me... As I don't drink much, I will likely be stumbling around in no time! I have a bag of ice for my knee, my 'sphincter'

All about the game for me, so watch at home. Won't watch pre-game or halftime, don't care much about the commercials. A few beers and a little vino.   Go Pats.

I'm calling off of work just like I did tonight and enjoying 10 days off in a row. It'll be a keto diet friendly day with pizza, steak, cauliflower, and cheese. Don't think I'll even run to the store for any Mich Ultra tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cooking up a batch of chili for a Falcons party. Rise up!

Expect a few smokes and drinks will be had along with the food, football and fun....

• Like 2

have a couple of hours drive early in the day to get back home - game kicks off at 9am our time. unpacking, a good breakfast as it kicks off and i might even have a cigar, though plenty to do after as then away for the best part of ten-twelve days.

rare to have a superbowl where i really don't mind who wins. but as one skins fan pointed out, he is now backing the pats, only because it will mean that grubby little worm goodell will be forced to congratulate tom tracy, hoodie and the rest of the thuderbirds. and after the hall of shame, i look forward to him having to grovel in front of them. it will grate. and yes, the hall of shame might not be entirely his fault but i do not care.

• Like 1

Lady Piggy made me some sweet/sour mix for a bottle of whisky she bought for me... As I don't drink much, I will likely be stumbling around in no time! I have a bag of ice for my knee, my 'sphincter' (neck brace) for my neck, a dog to keep me company and one of the two sports casts I watch in any one year to supply the background noise. With some homemade chili, and a bottle of codine, I should be good to go!!!

I don't care who wins, I like the Bud Clydesdale commercials. If Lady Gag Gag, says something stupid, I hope someone hits her with a tomato!

-the Pig 

• Like 3

Having the boys over for the game. Smoking some ribs and will be BBQ some wings and my amazing wife will be making fries, coleslaw and honey beans. 

Play some dominos while watching the game and finish off with some coffee, cognac and some Portuguese custards ?? 

Go patriots! Hope you all enjoy the game.  I will provid pics at a later time. 

Watching starting at kick off time....6:30pm EST or whatever it is. Not a minute earlier for the other commentary crap.

I live in Atlanta and can not stand these BS fair weather fans(my friends btw). I respect Tom Brady but don't like the Pats. I will be rooting for a tie or for both teams to lose.  :rotfl::ph34r::rotfl:

A couple of friends over.  Various snack foods. Beers, wine, hard liquor perhaps.  No cigars though.  I could care less about the outcome. It's just a good excuse to socialize. I prefer hockey and baseball.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RijkdeGooier said:

Are we talking about that sissy derivativeof rugby again?

1. Not on the field for the entire game as that would require actual conditioning

2. Protectice fat suits so you won't hurt yourself

3. Stopping the game every minute to catch a breath without a tackle made

Thanks but I'd rather watch the 6 Nations

Rugby.  The semblance of American Football, with the toughness of hockey.  :P  :D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bundwallah said:

Rugby.  The semblance of American Football, with the toughness of hockey.  :P  :D

I wonder what would happen if we played two halves, one Rugby and one American Football. 

Super Bowl winner vs the All Blacks as current worldchampions. 

I wonder what would happen if we played two halves, one Rugby and one American Football. 

Super Bowl winner vs the All Blacks as current worldchampions. 

If they did the rugby half first there wouldn't be a second half...

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RijkdeGooier said:

Are we talking about that sissy derivativeof rugby again?

1. Not on the field for the entire game as that would require actual conditioning

2. Protectice fat suits so you won't hurt yourself

3. Stopping the game every minute to catch a breath without a tackle made

Thanks but I'd rather watch the 6 Nations

44320851.jpg