What is your profession/job & how many cigars do you have right now?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wheelwright and restorer of Big Healeys..... an obscene number..........

If I posted it and my wife were to ever read it, she might kill me.....

I count ballots in Pennsylvania. I have between 1 and 100,000 sticks. 

5 hours ago, Lant63 said:

Yes lol, if you count bce, bolivar inmensas, and lgc mdo 1.....

All kidding aside regular production wise I always try to have boxes of the following.:
Lgc Mdo 4 and 2
Trinidad colonials and fundadores
Cohiba esplendido and lancero
H upann SW, PC
Bolivar corona gigantes, and PC
Pl PC and montecarlo
San Cristobal el Morro or el Principe depending on the season
Monte double Edmundo and especiales
Punch Punch
Qdo coronas
Party shorts

See a pattern haha?
I really enjoy collecting regionals and customs and in general those are all bigger cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the feeling that very soon Regular Production cigars are gonna be a thing of the past too, just like so many other discontinued treasures that are no longer with us  :angry:

18 minutes ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

Commercial real estate developer.  

Have couple thousand sticks (my addiction knows no bounds) and rising (burn rate is below buy rate). ?

When is the next 24:24????

In what part of the State do you ply your trade?

Contract and Commercial manager for bulk transport company. Spent about 10 yrs in international shipping before that.

Currently have two wine-a-doors and around 600 sticks and can always fine more room.

I have the feeling that very soon Regular Production cigars are gonna be a thing of the past too, just like so many other discontinued treasures that are no longer with us  :angry:

I don't think that we will get you that point, but I definitely think there's are a couple on my list that are on the chopping block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fix people.
I don't know exactly how many boxes but it's more than my lifetime smoking possibility for sure.....

Regards.

5 minutes ago, Hutch said:

I've owned a couple of pool halls here in Texas for about 34 years. Semi retired, fishing bass tournaments...20-60/year. As often as I can, I play WSOP, WPT, and CardPlayer events...primarily Tx Hold'em and Omaha.

Dont have a stick count, but in late October there were 223 boxes...enough 50cabs that I'd guess somewhere around 6,000-7,000 cigars. At my current rate of smoking 4-5/day, factoring in travel and sick days, I'm guessing that's 4-5 years stash. Currently I'm only buying particularly good deals and replenishing a 1/2 dozen vitola that I smoke quite a bit of.

Let me know when you open up that cigar shop in Texas and distribution chain in Texas! That's a lot of smokes! :lol:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hutch said:

I've owned a couple of pool halls here in Texas for about 34 years. Semi retired, fishing bass tournaments...20-60/year. As often as I can, I play WSOP, WPT, and CardPlayer events...primarily Tx Hold'em and Omaha.

Dont have a stick count, but in late October there were 223 boxes...enough 50cabs that I'd guess somewhere around 6,000-7,000 cigars. At my current rate of smoking 4-5/day, factoring in travel and sick days, I'm guessing that's 4-5 years stash. Currently I'm only buying particularly good deals and replenishing a 1/2 dozen vitola that I smoke quite a bit of.

Wow what is your storage set up like if you don't mind me asking

I'm a presales engineer for an IT consulting/professional services firm.

I'm new to Cubans but I currently have about 100 NCs and about 12-14 boxes of Cubans as well as singles all over the place...

I chose to ignore the good advice found on the forum in terms of going big on humidor space so I'm currently at 1 small desktop humidors, 2 150 ct humis, 1 75qt coolidor, and a newair wineador on the way as we speak...

Chemical operations management.

My collection consists of boxes of:
Monte 80 yrs LE
Bhk 56
Cohibal Siglo VI special humidor edition
Cohibal Esplendidos
Cohibal Siglo VI
Trinidad Topas
HdM Epicure 2
HdM Double Epicure
Partagas Salomones
Partagas Serie D4 and E2
Partagas Maduro, Lusitanias

All together about 50 boxes stored in my wine fridge which has been converted to a humidor

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

I manage design/construction projects for a large commercial real estate company, along with some freelancing in that realm.

Roughly 1k cuban cigars.  My consumption rarely exceeds 1 cigar per week, so I'm sitting on a fairly deep stockpile in that sense.  At this point, just inclined to pick up a rare/htf box once in a while.

I work as a Risk Consultant and have around 250 CCs in a desktop humidor. Looking forward to upping my game considerably in the coming year.

Engineer working as a department head for a major mining company in Nevada, oh and we own a restaurant in Tahoe.  

I have ~300 cigars, 75% or so are CCs which is about right for my burn rate. 

Telecomm/Control System Engineer; Future Hold'm and PLO/mixed game grinder if I ever get back to living in LV.

~150 boxes. Only buying premium cigars in bulk at wholesale prices while waiting for the second shoe to drop. 

I am a landscape contractor specializing in highend residential installs. 

I have somewhere around 50-60 boxes/cabs I'd guess. I smoke 1-4 cigars a day so I burn through stock semi quick.