Cohiba Medio Siglo

No such thing as a cheap Cohiba Siglo. The Siglo IV and VI's are even more depending on where you purchase them. I have a box on order. Let you know once I get them and have them acclimated. 

Very few of the high priced hyped cigars are worth it. A few of the regionals have been good but the LE's and special stuff has not impressed me.  I have a box of Monty Sublimes from 08 ,there good don't get me wrong but I'd rather spent my money on Monty 2, and don't even get me going on the Cohiba Behik,a box of dudes for over 300$. When regular production is so good why take a chance. ?

• Like 3

length of a siglo  1 and girth of a siglo V1 ...Just cut some sig V1's in half ..... bang jobs on :P...seriously though I am hoping for some here in Aus soon. Will have to sit down before we get a price though .

I still remember after trying my first few Cohibas thinking, "This is it!?"  And don't even get me started when I smoked my first Behike (also my first $50 cigar).  Hype hype hype.

I'll stick to my Trini Reyes.

2 hours ago, earthson said:

I still remember after trying my first few Cohibas thinking, "This is it!?"  And don't even get me started when I smoked my first Behike (also my first $50 cigar).  Hype hype hype.

I'll stick to my Trini Reyes.

To each their own, but for me it was the total opposite. Best cigar I've ever had was a OR BHK 52. 

• Like 1

To each their own, but for me it was the total opposite. Best cigar I've ever had was a OR BHK 52. 

Those were something special indeed... Later releases never lived up to the hype for me. I can only shake my head when I see 2015s go for $600+ now.

I highly doubt that these Medio Siglos will be in the same league, though. :(

Those were something special indeed... Later releases never lived up to the hype for me. I can only shake my head when I see 2015s go for $600+ now.

I highly doubt that these Medio Siglos will be in the same league, though.

I agree. I wish I had only bought more BHK 52 when they were 165 pounds a box. Current prices are insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1