Habanos Añejados

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To clear things up, when i said "switcheroo" in my earlier post, what I meant was, an aged Romeo Piramide and an aged Monte Churchill don't make any sense, because they weren't officially being rolled

I saw this and it is strange. I thought the Cuban añejado system was aged releases of existing cigars, supposedly 5-8 years old but a Romeo Piramide hasn't existed since 2003 and a Monte Churchill???

They're probably blended well below what I believe a cigar is worth

This is very odd. Trevor makes reference to an Anejados program from 2011. Look for "Aged Cigars" in this link.

Label, new bands an REVISADO stamped on the bottom. Never heard of these two cigars. What are we looking at here? A different Churchill banded as Montecristo? The RyJ some Super Ramones rejects?? I've heard rumors of aged stockpiles in Havana but this doesn't look like the result of that activity.

Sancho Panza Corona Gigantes vanished in what 2006? Passable as an aged Monte?

*tin hat time*

So does this mean in a couple years they will release other discontinued sizes under other brands? One can only pray for Punch SSn2 and la gloria Cubana 1 and 3 under new labels.

So does this mean in a couple years they will release other discontinued sizes under other brands? One can only pray for Punch SSn2 and la gloria Cubana 1 and 3 under new labels.

Predictions on suspicions.

Or perhaps just wishful thinking... :lol:

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

God I hope they are not the Romeo y Julieta Piramides from early 2000's. The worst Cuban cigars I have ever smoked and no amount of time would make them better. surprised.gif

I believe that they are indeed the very same cigars Rob. I tried one recently and ditched it before reaching the 2nd third.

I believe that they are indeed the very same cigars Rob. I tried one recently and ditched it before reaching the 2nd third.

How brilliant is that!? Take shitty old cigars, and put a fancy band on it, make it a limited release, and sell them for 3 times as much (in 10 boxes most likely) to people more than willing to waste their money on them because of the rarity of the product. Businesses around the world should model their marketing strategies after these guys.

Now to stir the conspiracy pot a little. I wonder. Does this have anything to do with the embargo talks? Hmmm....

I haven't been smoking long enough, but does anyone out there remember a horrible Churchill that could possibly be pawned off in some way as a Monte?