What should I review while Rob is away?

Ok you did see that I appeared in a cigar video review while Ken was away. Now Ken was not happy that he missed out, well lets turn the tables. Come on Ken lets do a review while Rob is away!

What cigar would you like us to review?

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a Reserva or Gran reserva is in order from Rob Personal stash.

Por Larrañaga Magnum. Rob must have some stashed somewhere. I believe he considers it the best cigar he has ever smoked.

Por Larrañaga Magnum. Rob must have some stashed somewhere. I believe he considers it the best cigar he has ever smoked.

• Like 3

Ok you did see that I appeared in a cigar video review while Ken was away. Now Ken was not happy that he missed out, well lets turn the tables. Come on Ken lets do a review while Rob is away!

seriously? you did a review when i was away? i had no idea.

smithy, i'm doing a sparkling review this arvo and a pinot review tomorrow (or soon - whenever suits you). so find the best cigars rob has in the humidor and head over. wrong choice and you get rob's vegemite jar and his leftover flavourless lemonade.

• Like 3

Something classy and elegant for the fizz and wine! And then something brutal for the porter I will fill my growler with at NBC. What time are you gonna pick me up?

I want it know I had no part of this, I am innocent ......ok I may have suggested to Smithy today innocent.gif

Ken why haven't you replied to my text yet...not feeling the love pod.gif

just found it, D.

normally i do sit by the phone in case you text but today i decided to try having a life. in other words, more of the same.

emailing....

happy now???