What should I review while Rob is away?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a Reserva or Gran reserva is in order from Rob Personal stash.

Por Larrañaga Magnum. Rob must have some stashed somewhere. I believe he considers it the best cigar he has ever smoked.

Let's see . . . Curmudgeon and Smartass are going to gang up on some poor, unsuspecting stogie for a review? Is there a cigar anywhere in the world that can survive that? tongue.png I'm already chuckling at the combination of discerning taste crossed with wackiness that's likely to prevail!

Cigar to choose? Something large format and fresh off the boat if it's around. Continuing in the trend set with the Sir Winston, etc. reviews.

i'm just curious, with the greatest respect, here all you guys got the idea that we actually do reviews for you blokes? they are, of course, simply so we can have an excuse to smoke whatever we want (no need to mention this to rob). and this applies ten times when it is smithy and myself.

so it is the best smokes smithy can find in rob's good stuff.

would anyone do differently?

• Like 2

i'm just curious, with the greatest respect, here all you guys got the idea that we actually do reviews for you blokes? they are, of course, simply so we can have an excuse to smoke whatever we want (no need to mention this to rob). and this applies ten times when it is smithy and myself.

so it is the best smokes smithy can find in rob's good stuff.

would anyone do differently?

Cheers. Looking forward to another video. It's -5ºC in Vermont at the moment – I could use a cigar fantasy.

What really would be great to do, is reviewing a CUABA. This is by your side (and anyone else's) one of the most underrated cigar.

Please do try a CUABA exclusivos. We had a box from FOH, which was wonderful. And please have Diana joining the review. spotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gif

What really would be great to do, is reviewing a CUABA. This is by your side (and anyone else's) one of the most underrated cigar.

Please do try a CUABA exclusivos. We had a box from FOH, which was wonderful. And please have Diana joining the review. spotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gifspotlight.gif

did i offend you in a past life? cuaba?

smithy turns up with a cuaba and it will be the shortest review ever.

or are you taking the piss?

the LE from 08, i think, was not bad but only because it was nothing like a normal cuaba.

otherwise? spare me.

seriously? you did a review when i was away? i had no idea.

smithy, i'm doing a sparkling review this arvo and a pinot review tomorrow (or soon - whenever suits you). so find the best cigars rob has in the humidor and head over. wrong choice and you get rob's vegemite jar and his leftover flavourless lemonade.

"Rob's vegemite jar and his leftover flavorless lemonade" Is this code? Don't you let Rob use the dunny?

• Like 1

So all I keep hearing about Cuaba cigars is that they suck and nobody wants to hear anything from them, I'm curious, do they sell at all? lookaround.gif

Apparently they 'sell well in Spain'

At least that's the response I get when I ask that question

If you want to do something just to be obnoxious, how about a LE2014 : Cohiba Robustos Supremos. I got a notice that they are available for the bargain price of $510, US that is, for a full box of ten.

I'm going deep with this one.lol3.giflol3.giflol3.gif

I second the PL Encantos. It would be nice to see a review of those. Looks like the last review was around 3 years ago.

It would also be nice to see a review at some point on the Diplo No. 2's. I am seeing a review from 4 years ago. I would be curious to see what has changed.