I'm ashamed to admit I've never smoked a.....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghurka. Oh, wait… I am not ashamed to admit that!

Then you missed out on some great Dip 1s and Dip 5s from the late 90's to the mid 2000s. Easy going cigar, but very full of lovely flavours.

Behike and CoRo. Sir Winston too Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I got you on both of these if you come to LA. Trying to think, I've been pretty fortunate to have bad influences as friends but I would say VRDA and LGC mdo 1, 2, 4.

Bro I'm sitting right next to u. I got you

Guess I've always held back on Cohiba's like the CoRo and the VI, I need to source some with age on them.

In fact think the only Cohiba's I have smoked are Siglo II's and Behike's.

Still loads to try out there tbh

Upmann Sir Winston. a lot of the longer smokes I just haven't got around to.

Nothing on the list. I'm never ashamed to say I haven't tried a certain cigar. When I was able to buy some stuff, I bought the sizes I like, and the brands I like. I don't regret not trying something. I only regret not buying all of the cigars I love... since most all of them have been axed in order to allocate resources toward REs, LEs, Reservas, and new donkey dong cigars.

When I come to think of it I've tried a lot of different cigars in my 3 short years of smoking CCs. I'd like to eventually try all the LE and REs though I doubt that'll ever happen.

I haven't had BHK 56 and I really don't have any desire to as I'm not a big fan of cigars bigger than 54 ..

It may be called the 920. I've attempted to find it at Mercer's website and on the search engines for its proper name but it appears MIA.

Edmond Dantes El Conde 109 Mexican RE! There! whoosh! looking.gif

I am in this exact same boat. I've had several other Cohibas (including BHK and 1966), but not yet a Robusto. Whenever I've decided I want to buy a box of Cohibas (which isn't nearly as often as I'd like) it's usually the Siglo VI - I've definitely had more of those than any other Cohiba and when Rob says they're spot on it's hard to say no. smile.png

I would definitely have to put the Cohiba Robusto on my list. I've never had a Por Larranaga, so I guess I'd have to toss a PLPC or something else on the list, too?

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

Cohiba Robusto.

I'm proud to say that over the past six years I've been lucky enough to have smoked some rare and exclusive cigars. Discontinued, long gone vitolas, special releases, hard-to-find sticks, I've found, owned, and smoked more than someone my age should have, but for some reason I've never had a CoRo. Considered by many as a staple of every well-respected humidor, I have yet to smoke one.

For whatever reason, what cigar have you never had, but feel you ought to have tried by this point in your smoking career?

I guess at heart I consider myself a robusto smoker, but over 15 years of enjoying cigars had never had a CoRo either. That was until last weekend. Along with the blind smoke cigars I ordered 3 CoRo's just to give them a try. I was in San Diego for a conference last weekend and enjoyed my first alongside the waterfront. I was highly impressed! I could tell that it would benefit from some aging, but it had a good amount of "Cohibaness" to it and the strength was well above medium. I do look forward to more down the road.

There's quite a few Cubans I haven't smoked being as I only started smoking them in the last year, but the 1 cigar that I would be embarrassed to say that I have never smoked is a Cohiba of any vitola. For some reason I have just avoided. them.

Davidoff line when they were produced in cuba and cigars before the 70s.I want to compare some old c productions by making,outlooking and blending to current cigars.My meaning is that in the good old time the cigars have more flavour and the smaller dimensions forced you to smoke them with more passion