I'm ashamed to admit I've never smoked a.....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghurka. Oh, wait… I am not ashamed to admit that!

Then you missed out on some great Dip 1s and Dip 5s from the late 90's to the mid 2000s. Easy going cigar, but very full of lovely flavours.

Behike and CoRo. Sir Winston too Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Not ashamed really......but I've not yet smoked any of the BHK's, 1966, a Pyramid Extra, Gran Reservas, 520.

It's not that I'm cheap...far from it. I just have access to many many smokes for less than half the price in some cases much less than half. I will smoke them some day but for now it's not been a priority. Nor have I missed it or longed for it.

I am in this exact same boat. I've had several other Cohibas (including BHK and 1966), but not yet a Robusto. Whenever I've decided I want to buy a box of Cohibas (which isn't nearly as often as I'd like) it's usually the Siglo VI - I've definitely had more of those than any other Cohiba and when Rob says they're spot on it's hard to say no. smile.png

I would definitely have to put the Cohiba Robusto on my list. I've never had a Por Larranaga, so I guess I'd have to toss a PLPC or something else on the list, too?

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

You really need to try one of these if you've never had a PL....BELICOSOS EXTRA SLB 25'S - PACIFIC CIGAR CO. REGIONAL EDITION 2008 - Truely an amazing experience

Have never had the pleasure of sampling a Monte Meridios (I think) Mexican RE, but would very much like to some day! yes.gif

Honestly I have a killer group or generous guys I herf with out here and have tried pretty much anything I could wish for. Add in the occasion friendly herfer passing through and I count myself lucky to have tried the sticks I have.

Meridios? Are these house rolled or actually Montecristo regional editions that are not supposed to exist?

It may be called the 920. I've attempted to find it at Mercer's website and on the search engines for its proper name but it appears MIA.