I'm ashamed to admit I've never smoked a.....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghurka. Oh, wait… I am not ashamed to admit that!

Then you missed out on some great Dip 1s and Dip 5s from the late 90's to the mid 2000s. Easy going cigar, but very full of lovely flavours.

Behike and CoRo. Sir Winston too Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

No Cohibas (other than a couple fakes in Jamaica & Mexico)to date :/ Just received a box of Magicos last night. Gonna let them settle in for a few weeks and maybe the weather will be more conducive by then. HAPPY SATURDAY!!

Monte 4

Seriously? Not even a petit tubos which are the same thing and readily available (even Sainsbury's and Waitrose)? Go outt and find one now or pick one up at the supermarket tomorrow. A monte 4 in a tube is avery consistent flavourful smoke, never had a bad one and all H&F.

aes how about you hook your friends up huh with some non-dowels

That's always the risk with 99-01 sticks. great tobacco but shaky construction. Personally I'd rather have a tight cigar than a wind tunnel

Personally I think it's worth the risk.

Seriously? Not even a petit tubos which are the same thing and readily available (even Sainsbury's and Waitrose)? Go outt and find one now or pick one up at the supermarket tomorrow. A monte 4 in a tube is avery consistent flavourful smoke, never had a bad one and all H&F.

Never, got hooked on the #3s from my first ever cigar purchase so never bothered!

Premium Cigars are gone from every supermarket around me, apart from wintermans and hamlets. Even king Edwards are gone lol. Surprisingly Waitrose removed them too. Over the past 4 or 5 years I've checked out pretty much every supermarket in a 25 mile radius. Derbyshire is the habano wastelands lol

RyJ Wide Churchill.

Oh wait....I'm not sorry! tongue.png

Seriously - LGC MdO No. 4. A long and skinny that can still be found.......for some reason I've never gotten around to buying a box or even trying it yet. I'll remedy that soon enough.....

Chris! You sat here and watched Leila smoke one last week and never said a word... I'm disappointed in you and in myself.

I'm afraid the list of cigars I've not tried yet would be a bit lengthy, and I can't say I'm embarrassed about any of them in particular, but the Cohiba Lancero would probably be towards the top of the list as I love that vitola but haven't pulled the trigger on a box yet.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.