I'm ashamed to admit I've never smoked a.....

Cohiba Robusto.

I'm proud to say that over the past six years I've been lucky enough to have smoked some rare and exclusive cigars. Discontinued, long gone vitolas, special releases, hard-to-find sticks, I've found, owned, and smoked more than someone my age should have, but for some reason I've never had a CoRo. Considered by many as a staple of every well-respected humidor, I have yet to smoke one.

For whatever reason, what cigar have you never had, but feel you ought to have tried by this point in your smoking career?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghurka. Oh, wait… I am not ashamed to admit that!

Then you missed out on some great Dip 1s and Dip 5s from the late 90's to the mid 2000s. Easy going cigar, but very full of lovely flavours.

Behike and CoRo. Sir Winston too Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

... but for some reason I've never had a CoRo. Considered by many as a staple of every well-respected humidor, I have yet to smoke one.

I am in this exact same boat. I've had several other Cohibas (including BHK and 1966), but not yet a Robusto. Whenever I've decided I want to buy a box of Cohibas (which isn't nearly as often as I'd like) it's usually the Siglo VI - I've definitely had more of those than any other Cohiba and when Rob says they're spot on it's hard to say no. smile.png

I would definitely have to put the Cohiba Robusto on my list. I've never had a Por Larranaga, so I guess I'd have to toss a PLPC or something else on the list, too?

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

Sir Winston, Espy

This exactly! Not likely to change anytime soon either as far as The Espy is concerned with a single stick going at UK £32 (US $53) approx.Maybe I'm just cheap but it would have to be guaranteed orgasmic for me to be paying that!

RASCC. They seem pretty hard to come by. My fear is that I'm going to love once I try them, and I won't be able to get them.

Dan

• Like 1