-new puppy photo too! - Puppy update - 6 Months

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This week Blue turned 6 months old and on Thursday he heads over to the Blue Mountain Vet Hospital to say goodbye to his only prized possessions. And it is a good thing. The neighbors across the stree

Gorgeous pup, Lisa! It's fun watching them grow up. The puppy stage is always wicked cute, but they can be little terrors quite often. They're not quite as cute when they grow up (nothing's as cute

In 6 months the picture is going to be the dog holding up your husband.

Love labs until the "Miracle of the Lab" comes into play. That is you put 500grms of food in and get 1kg of poo back. My old Choccie lab was the sweetest dog I've had. Enjoy Lisa.

Omg I just spit diet coke on my iPad!! The most hysterical thing was the breeder gave us a bag of Puppy chow. The smell off the dog farts etc could clear an entire street. The vet said she would never feed a dog Puppy chow for that reason and because it is lousy food.

Even when we started mixing in the new food things are looking up. We told the breeder and he is going to switch.

The best thing about living in the country is you send the dog into the forest to do his business and that is the end of it.

Thanks for the good wishes guys!

Omg I just spit diet coke on my iPad!! The most hysterical thing was the breeder gave us a bag of Puppy chow. The smell off the dog farts etc could clear an entire street. The vet said she would never feed a dog Puppy chow for that reason and because it is lousy food.

Even when we started mixing in the new food things are looking up. We told the breeder and he is going to switch.

The best thing about living in the country is you send the dog into the forest to do his business and that is the end of it.

Thanks for the good wishes guys!

Enjoy. Take a look at Origin and Acana for foods. They are Canadian produced and just excellent in terms of quality. I've even tasted it and it's not too bad :)

We have two mastiffs - lots of poo to pick up... The volume decreased considerably when we switched them to origin.

Enjoy. Take a look at Origin and Acana for foods. They are Canadian produced and just excellent in terms of quality. I've even tasted it and it's not too bad :)

We have two mastiffs - lots of poo to pick up... The volume decreased considerably when we switched them to origin.

Thanks for the advice and glad you guys like the music and pics... Hey let's see your dogs!

He really looks like an Ezekial to me........Ezekial Blue Mama'sdog.Now that's a proper name.............that way he could be called Ezy,or Zeke,or Zekey,or Bluezey,endless possibilities.

Of course when he messes up your floors,you can bring out a whole bunch of new names..........

congrats CB,and happy holiday................

• 2 weeks later...