The only smoke you could ever smoke

If you could only smoke one cigar for the rest of your life, what would it be? Try not to use the CGR or other exotic smokes. Try to pick a regular production cigar. MINE: Saint Luis Rey Double Corona. I have smoked through more than 20 cabs and truly enjoyed every smoke. I am dying inside that these are coming to the end. Now what will I smoke?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had lots of great cigars but few truly transcendent cigar experiences. Of those experiences, the Cohiba 1966 was one of them but alllllllll of the rest belong to the Monte 2. When it is on, it is ON.

Like Smallclub suggested, I'd probably tire of a single choice rather quickly and at minimum significantly reduce my consumption if not quit entirely, though that seems unlikely near term.

Given no choice it would be a medium to full 38-42RG cigar between 140-185mm. That narrows it down a bit.....

Like Smallclub suggested, I'd probably tire of a single choice rather quickly and at minimum significantly reduce my consumption if not quit entirely, though that seems unlikely near term.

Given no choice it would be a medium to full 38-42RG cigar between 140-185mm. That narrows it down a bit.....

Yes, I like this, perhaps add 1mm and go for Dalias? In the PL Marca? Leaves the Encantos. Not that exotic?

If you could only smoke one cigar for the rest of your life, what would it be? Try not to use the CGR or other exotic smokes. Try to pick a regular production cigar. MINE: Saint Luis Rey Double Corona. I have smoked through more than 20 cabs and truly enjoyed every smoke. I am dying inside that these are coming to the end. Now what will I smoke?

It is an awfully hard question to answer. I reckon ask people what their favourite is, and it will also answer this question.

Seriously the box of PSP Monti 4's I have right now is the best box of cigars I have ever had...not necessarily the best cigar I have smoked but indeed the best box of cigars I have had ....so so nice, riddled with oils and as delicious to smoke as they are to behold. If I could have them from here on in I would be more than happy.

Partagas 898 Varnished. It's never failed me yet in wonderful Habana satisfaction! thumbsup.gif

Yes, I like this, perhaps add 1mm and go for Dalias? In the PL Marca? Leaves the Encantos. Not that exotic?

It is an awfully hard question to answer. I reckon ask people what their favourite is, and it will also answer this question.

Eh, Encantos is 170mm - Cervantes/Dalias was pretty much what I was thinking love.gif

Must say I just set down a Boli CE from an '07 cab that was amazing. These almost quite fit the range as well.....think I could live with that one if it's all I could ever have forever!