Boots follow up

I have to thank all members who pitched in on best boots etal.

After 10 years I have retired my RM Williams (2 sets of Cuban heel brown). My god they have served me well, 6 days a week 52 weeks a year traversing locally, interstate and internationally.

my 2 sets of new boots have arrived.

Los Altos Stingray Ankle Cubans..perfect fit....I love stingray leather. I will use these as a daily wear.

Sendra (Spanish) Black Python....gorgeous....I will use these as a dress boot given Python is not as wearable as stingray.

If you guys come across another Ankle (airports are a prick to take off more than anything else) stingray in leather but in brown let me know. If I purchase them I will send a great cigar!

Cheers one and all!

El Pres.

post-4-0-02386200-1375775153_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-72375000-1375775239_thumb.jpg

Sorry Rob but after the three pairs that I bought last weekend and yet to get out of the bag....that is because i can't find any room for them. I might have to raid my son's warerobe, i have about 250 ish spotlight.gif

After all the long hours i have been putting i deserve to use the new car when i need it on the weekend, I think that is fair. You have the Jeep and i have never asked for a "company car" so its work out just perfectnyah.gif

All in favour please vote "Yes" clap.gif

Sorry Rob but after the three pairs that I bought last weekend and yet to get out of the bag....that is because i can't find any room for them. I might have to raid my son's warerobe, i have about 250 ish spotlight.gif

After all the long hours i have been putting i deserve to use the new car when i need it on the weekend, I think that is fair. You have the Jeep and i have never asked for a "company car" so its work out just perfectnyah.gif

All in favour please vote "Yes" clap.gif

Lo que es mio es tuya hermosa ok.gif

I need a new pair of all rounder shoes.. But I don't think I can pull off such a debonaire pair of kicks.. Any suggestions Rob? :P

Rob, the most important question is... how well do the soles grip on step ladders? jester.gif

And Di, you don't need to raid Tom's wardrobe for space... just go downstairs and claim eminent domain over some space in the warehouse!

And Di, you don't need to raid Tom's wardrobe for space... just go downstairs and claim eminent domain over some space in the warehouse!

Plenty of room in the walk-in humidor.... err.. i mean.. walk-in shoeidor nyah.gif

Great choice on all fronts mate

Boots are cool as and th car just perfect

Hope you can hang on to your LICENCE :-)

Those boots are nice. Do they make them for men?

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

Prez wear in good health, gotta be careful with that cuban heel.

How about some cognac chelsea boots? Or have some jodhpurs that are relatively easy to take off, here's a pic

JJwKS1jl.jpg

Very Nice ok.gif