Boots follow up

Rob's Inspirations

GayCar.jpgpost-16567-0-72632000-1375848023_thumb.j

c&j

hilarious how people know nothing about cuban heels and display their homophobia

Nice boots indeed! It's a good thread, lets keep it light hearted and funny shall we.

Sorry Rob but after the three pairs that I bought last weekend and yet to get out of the bag....that is because i can't find any room for them. I might have to raid my son's warerobe, i have about 250 ish spotlight.gif

After all the long hours i have been putting i deserve to use the new car when i need it on the weekend, I think that is fair. You have the Jeep and i have never asked for a "company car" so its work out just perfectnyah.gif

All in favour please vote "Yes" clap.gif

YES.......clap.gif

Prez wear in good health, gotta be careful with that cuban heel.

How about some cognac chelsea boots? Or have some jodhpurs that are relatively easy to take off, here's a pic

JJwKS1jl.jpg

These are beautiful.

As for the stingray boots, do they secretly turn into something else, like a hovercraft?

By the way, isn't summer coming?

post-8371-0-62533100-1375881757_thumb.jp

c&j

hilarious how people know nothing about cuban heels and display their homophobia

<sigh>

Sometimes good natured ribbing is just good natured ribbing.

And, Rob, those boots are crazy. Some might even say flamboyant. But I imagine you'll rock 'em. Nicely done. :)

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Nice pick ups prez!

Those stingray (shagreen) boots will last longer than you will! Wonderful leather and extremely hard wearing.

I have a stingray sheath for my xikar cigar cutter. Love that thing.

I have to thank all members who pitched in on best boots etal.

After 10 years I have retired my RM Williams (2 sets of Cuban heel brown). My god they have served me well, 6 days a week 52 weeks a year traversing locally, interstate and internationally.

my 2 sets of new boots have arrived.

Los Altos Stingray Ankle Cubans..perfect fit....I love stingray leather. I will use these as a daily wear.

Sendra (Spanish) Black Python....gorgeous....I will use these as a dress boot given Python is not as wearable as stingray.

If you guys come across another Ankle (airports are a prick to take off more than anything else) stingray in leather but in brown let me know. If I purchase them I will send a great cigar!

Cheers one and all!

El Pres.

post-4-0-02386200-1375775153_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-72375000-1375775239_thumb.jpg

spare us. well, at least they'll go with your shirts. mind you, most of your shirts don't even go with themselves.

(airports are a prick to take off more than anything else)

I go through the airport with my 20 hole Dock's on all the time (not exactly dress shoes/boots though). It sucks when I forget to take them off prior to hitting the checkpoint because the steeltoe end always sets off the metal detectors. Usually I remember to take them off before I get to the checkpoint but when I do forget I can always spot people looking right at me and shaking their heads which just makes me laugh.

IMAG0834.jpg

I like the Cuban style of boots, but I think I'll stick to my Luccese Classics...post-10097-13760779335484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Cuban style of boots, but I think I'll stick to my Luccese Classics...post-10097-13760779335484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the win!

Ok Off to find my car ...the RS Meganne Trophy + looks odds on. Thanks again for all the help.

post-4-0-63429500-1375775545_thumb.jpg

I see that this beauty met most of your requirements so long as you either got it used, got a hell of a deal, or traded some decent smokes.....very nice new ride Rob. Boots aren't bad either.

And yes to Di for the weekends, car or boots thumbsup.gif