Your Current "Go-To" Cigar, And Why?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When in doubt I reach for a Connie 1.....I am deep enough that I should not have to have one with less than 5 yrs on it....I just buy them when ever I see them on sale sent while mobile....

Punch Coronation, both for the price and it nerver let me down :-) Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Without a doubt. They are absolutely fantastic especially for the price. At its current price I'm tempted to grab a third box.

• 3 weeks later...

Curious. Like the subject says- what do you find yourself reaching for most consistently? And why?

Flavor? Construction?

Bolivar RC for me lately. The 11 boxes have been surprisingly good. Slightly harsh towards the very end, but delicious up until then and good construction throughout.

POU NOV 12 Monte 4's, this HQ box has been stunning, all cream, cocoa and espresso, not a hint of harshness. One of them was the best cigar I have smoked this year! Wish I ordered 10 boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

after a few years sticking to smaller stuff like RASCC, party shorts, & boli CJ's, i was getting sick of all the plugged smokes- so i decided to try something thicker & hopefully less likely to be plugged.

after a bit of investigation on this board i decided on the hoyo epi 2 - and that is all i am smoking the past 2 months!

thanks guys!

PL Montecarlos. Cheap, tasty and i can smoke them young.

These just nudged out RASS as my go-to. They are simply entertaining in a perfect size. Didn't find them mild one bit, either. Surely not as strong as an RASS or Boli, but definitely will leave you satisfied.

Because it is so dry here,I always keep A PunchPunch tubo,or HDM#2,Monte#4,Very rarely I smoke anything much bigger than A Robusto,because of being busy dureing summer.

These just nudged out RASS as my go-to. They are simply entertaining in a perfect size. Didn't find them mild one bit, either. Surely not as strong as an RASS or Boli, but definitely will leave you satisfied.

Without a doubt. They are absolutely fantastic especially for the price. At its current price I'm tempted to grab a third box.

• Like 2

My go to cigar right now is the h.u. Majestic. My treat cigar is a Cohiba Maduro magicos....

Because that's what I have right now. ;)

Lol they were my first two box purchases too bro. Do you find the Magicos has a NC vibe to it? The larger the pool of cigars I've smoked, the more the Magicos feels like a NC. Plus the thickness and oil content of the wrapper seems to have a great bearing on how it smokes and tastes

Right now, I'd have to say I have three sticks that I will reach for...

For an hour or so smoke, I'll grab either an H Upmann Connie 1 or HdM Epi No. 2. The HU's have three years of age on them and are smoking fantastic right now. The HdM Epi No. 2's are from 2013 but are also very enjoyable.

If I only have a short time to smoke, I have a box of SCdLH El Principes from 2012 that are outstanding.