Your Current "Go-To" Cigar, And Why?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When in doubt I reach for a Connie 1.....I am deep enough that I should not have to have one with less than 5 yrs on it....I just buy them when ever I see them on sale sent while mobile....

Punch Coronation, both for the price and it nerver let me down :-) Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Without a doubt. They are absolutely fantastic especially for the price. At its current price I'm tempted to grab a third box.

Coloniales. Something about these little coronas that I just love. Has that typical CC flavor, but adds a floral note (or something like that). Now, I am new to the idea of grading cigar boxes. That makes me infinitely curious about a "PSP" version of it. Anybody had one? I couldn't say where mine fell on the grade scale, but if they can get any better, I'm in!!!

Currently rifling through an 08 cab of PLPCs which have been excellent. For a short quick maduro, the Illusione Rothchild, an NC, has been really good of late and comes in a 50 cab as well at under 4 bucks a pop

• 1 month later...

Of late seems to be the inestimable HU Sir Winnie - on my fouth one this past week just now, and quite very good!

Smoked a freshie (FEB 13) last weekend, an '07 earlier this week, and a brown band yesterday (2004 I believe).

Why? They're frigging awesome!

Practicing patience waiting for the UPM SEP 08 box recently picked up from our gracious hosts to arrive.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now I'm on a Garcia/Johnson streak. Tats, surrogates, l'altier (good one for the money) as well as the regular production my father #5 and whatever the bellicoso is. Other than those the pardon 3000. Short smoke I'm liking now is the illusione "r" rothchilde.

Unfortunately I don't have enough CC's to make them an every day thing, but I'm working on that. BRC, MC2 and Ed, Sig vi, PSD4, and HDM epi 2 are in my limited CC rotation. BRC is disappearing the fastest.

• 5 months later...

PL Montecarlo or HUpmann Half Corona. The former i find great without having breakfast but also has enough spice to shine through whatever lunch I had. The latter for when I want my experience to be more smokey and creamy lol. When I have time to smoke larger sticks, i'll dig into my small Cohiba or Boli stash hungry.gif

Tat the moment it's between Quintero Brevas, monte #4, Trini Reyes or RyJ Regalias de Londres. For a summer smoke I'm never without a box or two of Dippy #2, great construction, good flavours and never too harsh. Also the perfect size for a summer evening walk.

SCdlH el Principe. Mine have been very consistent in flavor and construction. There's others I like better but not for the price.

My Super Partagas disappear pretty quick too.

Dan