Your Current "Go-To" Cigar, And Why?

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When in doubt I reach for a Connie 1.....I am deep enough that I should not have to have one with less than 5 yrs on it....I just buy them when ever I see them on sale sent while mobile....

Punch Coronation, both for the price and it nerver let me down :-) Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Without a doubt. They are absolutely fantastic especially for the price. At its current price I'm tempted to grab a third box.

Punch Coronation, both for the price and it nerver let me down :-)

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Juan Lopez 2's. So good.

I second your love of Punch Coronations, Bostin. These were my "Go-To" cigars as I too found them reliable when I first took up my cigar appreciation hobby.

Recently, I had a young Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2 and I was blown away as to how well it smoked ROTT.

I currently don't have a "Go-To" cigar as I'm trying to sample different marcas, but I'm sure this will change down the track.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I usually don't smoke the same cigar within a couple weeks, but I guess the exceptions would be the Mag 46, Epi 1, or JL 1. As you can tell, I adore the CG.

• 2 weeks later...

Partagas short is my go too. I ran out a while back and was always turning over the humi to see if there was another hiding somewhere until the new box arrived. I haven't tried them with any age yet but with an expanding collection who knows maybe some of the latest box will see out the year

• 3 weeks later...

Still have one box of these '11 Boli RC left. Still darn good.

Curious. Like the subject says- what do you find yourself reaching for most consistently? And why?

Flavor? Construction?

Bolivar RC for me lately. The 11 boxes have been surprisingly good. Slightly harsh towards the very end, but delicious up until then and good construction throughout.

I currently don't have a "Go-To" cigar as I'm trying to sample different marcas, but I'm sure this will change down the track.

A few months later....Por Larranaga Panatelas and soon, San Cristobal de La Habana El Principes! yes.gif

Never actually "smoked through a box" before until I got my box of Hoyo Palmas Extras. I've been sharing them with my buddies who just got into smoking cigars so they depleted way too fast. Have some back up coming in the mail but I'm not sure if it'll arrive fast enough. For the price and the taste these are the best bang for buck cigar I've ever bought in my cigar smoking career.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just trying to build up my CC stock first. for NCs I seem to stick to Don Pepin and Tatujae.