Your Current "Go-To" Cigar, And Why?

Nothing on a regular basis, just seeing what's smoking well and what I need to leave alone for awhile.

The few that I really enjoyed would be the 898, BRC, Reyes and VI.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When in doubt I reach for a Connie 1.....I am deep enough that I should not have to have one with less than 5 yrs on it....I just buy them when ever I see them on sale sent while mobile....

Punch Coronation, both for the price and it nerver let me down :-) Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Without a doubt. They are absolutely fantastic especially for the price. At its current price I'm tempted to grab a third box.

Por Laranaga Panetela...because I smoke quite a bit and they are tasty, smooth, and at $3/stick I haven't found a better cigar smile.png

You should try the H. Upmann epicures, also really cheap and I find they are even better!

For myself my go to are short ones in winter so RASCC and Party short! (which I both need to buy now)

In summer: PSD4, RASS, DPG blue label, and probably more cc's as they are so many I haven't tried yet!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have a huge supply of daily smokers in cc's but if I did it would be BBF's, BPC's PSD4's, RASS and RASCC's. I'd throw Mag 46's in there but Im real low on those so they're not daily smokers anymore. Otherwise in NC I like MOW Puro Authentico's, an amazing PC, Ashton VSG's and anything Pepin related.

• 3 weeks later...

Reyes. I am finishing the last of an MAR 10 box, I have 4 left and they are little flavor bombs. I must get more.

RASS/RASCC

2012 RASCC are really good

I agree with this right here...been smoking a LOT of RASCC lately and quite a few Upmann Half Coronas, PCs, and Connie #1s. The recent run (2010-2012 production) of the RA and Upmann brands has been killer! I would probably be smoking through a couple cabs of PLPCs as well but they never arrived...have to order some again sometime soon.

For CCs it's the 50 cab of 08 PLPCs right now, for NCs it's the Herrera Esteli short corona. I urge anyone who hasn't tried that cigar to give it a shot. really good ROTT. give it a couple months in the humidor and its outstanding!

Been dipping into one of my cabs of Upmann Connie #1's quite a bit recently. CLassic Upmann flavours and good any time of the day.

Well, I've blown through my boxes of Reyes, Secretos, and HdM petit robustos, and I have to say, the latter will be the first to be replaced. I go through buckets of Divinos as well

If I've "suffered" through trying a few uneventful cigars in a row, I'll seek out a BBF, RASS or Reyes.

so true, i'll always smoke a few different cigars which will always let me down and i have to come back to my trustees

for me it used to be rass, but now i'm aging them so they are out and my go tos are

d4s

cce

half coronas

shorts

very tempted to buy some connie ones and pcs, and royal robustos as well

• Like 1

For many many years my staple has been RASS. My rotation changes over time but the RASS has been one of the few constants. First box I ever got was a cab of '96, at the time they weren't aged, but they were fantastic!

Going to give those a shot. I love small partagas including the corona junior/senior.

2012 Corona Jrs are already good.Got them in a 3x5 for a good price and thinking of stocking up on more.Shorts are great too.I love small Partagas.

• 2 weeks later...