Custom Cigar Review "Tampa"

Looks and sounds exciting. Ken seemed quite dazed. Is this cigar a knock-out artist in its youth?

just spent an entire day with rob. in the circumstances, i thought i was doing remarkably well - and it was about take 6 given his tech-illiteracy.

Well done! Looking forward to trying these. Certainly sound like an interesting group of flavors. Love the appearance. Wonder what the price point is?

mr. pot, meet mr. kettle...............

fair point but the difference is that at least i admit it.

what the vid did not show was that we ponced about for about half an hour while einstein tried to set things up and finally gave up claiming his microphone thingee (yes, that is a technical term) was broken.

can i have a go?

no and i was dismissed as interfering and useless.

more attempts byour resident tech geek. no way could he get it to work.

so it is declared we are not doing a vid.

can i have a go, i ask again.

it is tossed to me in the most derogatory manner imaginable, as if i was a caveman trying to help NASA.

so i go off and change the batteries and we have a video. and a long spluttering of excuses.

elie will be able to confirm the truth of that.

Hi Guys

Great review, the Cigars look great saw them in melbourne they do feel good in the hand like Rob commented ,it would seem that the blend my not be that far away,it terms of what you were looking for ,they sound great to me in what you were describing blend wise .

Cannot wait to try these Babies ,Tampa would be chuffed i am sure ,when are you doing the Czar review ?

Cheers Oz :peace:

fair point but the difference is that at least i admit it.

what the vid did not show was that we ponced about for about half an hour while einstein tried to set things up and finally gave up claiming his microphone thingee (yes, that is a technical term) was broken.

can i have a go?

no and i was dismissed as interfering and useless.

more attempts byour resident tech geek. no way could he get it to work.

so it is declared we are not doing a vid.

can i have a go, i ask again.

it is tossed to me in the most derogatory manner imaginable, as if i was a caveman trying to help NASA.

so i go off and change the batteries and we have a video. and a long spluttering of excuses.

elie will be able to confirm the truth of that.

Ross,

I can confirm that Ken saved the day by giving us his near empty rechargeble batteries, that's why in the outtakes there was no voice!

Smithy you've done well with editing the video, :peace: one thing though you chopped off the bit when I say Montecristo # 2, it sounds like I said Cohiba # 2!

This cigar was really amazing, as Ken and Rob said it was a combination of Cohiba, Monte and Partagas. A friendly advice though if you do not like heavy cigars stay away, once you smoke this cigar you really can't smoke another one after it.

Good work Rob, you have been able to create something very special mate.

Ken thank you for your kind hospitality and for providing some interesting wine.

Cheers,

Elie.