Launch of Nudie/Desnudo Canonazo this week

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Launch of Nudie/Desnudo Canonazo this week. Likely Friday. Worst case Monday week.  There will be a stand alone new  Nudies/Desnudo/MOFOH shopping cart.  This has been a long time coming. Hamlet

My mother told me not to date my wife.  We have 4 beautiful boys. Rob told me not to smoke one of these  for 30 days, 😏

They’re here and look and smell fantastic! It’s everything I can do not to fire one up right now. Putting these down for their 30 day nap. Thanks so much Rob, Hamlet and the whole team!

If they are to my palette half as rich and sweet as they sound... Well I'm already salivating 🤤

Hope to stop chasing Cuban customs too with your offerings. Not that you guys have big boots to fill. But, you know that already. So looking forward to trying!

Your timing is awful. I might be on holiday when these arrive... The anxiety is real!

• Like 1

Surprised nobody part of the tasting panel provided any reviews to the forum, when they clearly had the opportunity to. Nonetheless after several months of delays I am looking forward to these landing on my doorstep. They sound fantastic. Construction and draw on the n3 carlota has been superb.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El Presidente said:

We did adjust the Canonazo to mute (slightly) the honey/sweetness aspect. I think it is a  better cigar as a result.  

🤔

Well, I believe I have to start smoking more, because I don't think my humidor can hold 25 of those bad boys just yet.

I've been wondering what factory you guys had partnered with, and seeing it is Oscar makes me very happy. Lovely man, with great blends at affordable prices. 

As a newer FOH member, watching  the entire process from start to finish has been a real treat, since I wasn't around for the original lancero/carlota development. You never get this kind of behind the scenes access to the creation of a new cigar. Thank you, and take my money 

• Like 2

Really can't wait for these, I hope the rumours of enough to go around are true!

I had a N3 Carlota Rosado on the beach yesterday and it was hands down one of the best cigars of the year for me,  I'm definitely not the most seasoned around here, but it was perfect from start to finish. The draw was spot on with no touch ups needed.

Hats off to all involved.

20 minutes ago, Alguillory91 said:

Out of curiosity, why Honduras? why not Cuban? 

I don't believe the Cuban government would allow one to take bales of tobacco and export them to another tobacco growing country where it could be blended, rolled, then imported to Miami and distributed. My 2c

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SCgarman said:

I don't believe the Cuban government would allow one to take bales of tobacco and export them to another tobacco growing country where it could be blended, rolled, then imported to Miami and distributed. My 2c

Don’t think US government would be to excited about it either.

10 minutes ago, SCgarman said:

They did already. Cigars of Jose Gener is available in Germany. Longfiller and Binder are cuban. Wrapper is Nicaragua. Rolled in Nicaragua.

1 hour ago, mrmessy said:

Finally, something I will be able to buy!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

And you will enjoy. You get real, honest opinions here. Not some hyped up tripe because someone was paid or got freebies.

This place is one a very few places like that.

Kind of like buying a Ferrari for 50 bucks. If you don't like them someone will gladly take them off your hands. 😂