Im looking for some now CC's to smoke

Now, I have been smoking for quite a time, with CC's only as a rare treat. Man how the tables have turned.

Aside from all the regular favourites, I am after some suggestions of a good cigar that gets missed by the masses.

Im not going to say what flavour profiles I like, as this may limit what gets suggested, and I may miss the oppertunity to try something new.

Only 1 rule.

1) I am not rich. I live a good life, but I dont have crazy money to spend, so keep that in mind. House payments first, cigars second. ;)

I sure hope you are being sarcastic.

You may have a **** tin of money to throw around, and if thats the case, good for you. If you are going to be an arrogant ****, then keep your thoughts to yourself.

Lol, damn!!! Ken's a nice guy ;)

I sure hope you are being sarcastic.

You may have a **** tin of money to throw around, and if thats the case, good for you. If you are going to be an arrogant ****, then keep your thoughts to yourself.

Wrong answer here. Perhaps until you've done a bit more reading, you should take your own advice. If this is unclear to you, feel free

to contact the forum hosts.

MrStotch,

1. Before you post another post on this or any other thread, you should read and then re-read the following thread by the Forum Owner. http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12

2. It is the newer members of FOH responsibility to become familiar with the current members of the Forum. Ken is a Trusted Moderator of the Forum and posting a disrespectful post as you did to a member shows bad form, yet you blow right past that and have a go with a moderator. In my opinion Ken is owed an apology. While we may have a go with each other about fishing ability, etc. It is because we know him from years of interaction.

3. It is also common knowledge that many of us spend more than we want to because of our love for the flavor and taste of a Cuban Cigar, so Ken's response to you was quite normal.

4. The vast majority of this forum is self moderation. One of Rob's rules is "No Tossers and No Wankers", please keep that in mind.

Tampa

MrStotch,

1. Before you post another post on this or any other thread, you should read and then re-read the following thread by the Forum Owner. http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12

2. It is the newer members of FOH responsibility to become familiar with the current members of the Forum. Ken is a Trusted Moderator of the Forum and posting a disrespectful post as you did to a member shows bad form, yet you blow right past that and have a go with a moderator. In my opinion Ken is owed an apology. While we may have a go with each other about fishing ability, etc. It is because we know him from years of interaction.

3. It is also common knowledge that many of us spend more than we want to because of our love for the flavor and taste of a Cuban Cigar, so Ken's response to you was quite normal.

4. The vast majority of this forum is self moderation. One of Rob's rules is "No Tossers and No Wankers", please keep that in mind.

Tampa

Well put. And, Mr Scotch, if you did not recognize Ken's comment as sarcasm, even without knowing his personality, then perhaps you are in the wrong place.

Now, I have been smoking for quite a time, with CC's only as a rare treat. Man how the tables have turned.

Aside from all the regular favourites, I am after some suggestions of a good cigar that gets missed by the masses.

Im not going to say what flavour profiles I like, as this may limit what gets suggested, and I may miss the oppertunity to try something new.

Only 1 rule.

1) I am not rich. I live a good life, but I dont have crazy money to spend, so keep that in mind. House payments first, cigars second. ;)

apologies. only just got back to this thread - would have jumped in sooner if i had known how it was going.

totally and utterly meant tongue in cheek, i assure you - lisa will be giggling at this because she knows i have soent the arvo breaking piggy banks and juggling credit cards to pay off some of my debt here. i'm completely in the same boat and meant no offence.

apologies. only just got back to this thread - would have jumped in sooner if i had known how it was going.

totally and utterly meant tongue in cheek, i assure you - lisa will be giggling at this because she knows i have soent the arvo breaking piggy banks and juggling credit cards to pay off some of my debt here. i'm completely in the same boat and meant no offence.

It's more of an ocean liner then a boat Ken, with many of the guys from FOH aboard.

It's like everything in life,

What you want and then what you can have. everybody is on the same ship MrStotch ;)

Getting to know people is of the ultimate importance :buddies:

Wow...interesting thread. I suggest reading some of the review, and going to czar website. Look at what you can afford, and buy a box, thats what I do. Sometimes, I pick up a sampler. Since you haven't mentioned your flavor profile, its kinda hard to "pick" one type of cigar.

"johnqsample" your response is most entertaining, thanks. I mean I literally shot water thru my nose after reading. Wow, that's quite a heavy introduction for a Friday morning, Mr. Scotch. Maybe some good scotch might be required. My recommendation would be Bolivar Inmensas, alas its not spoken about often because they are hard to find, but if you can it would be worth it.

Dont apologize Ken... I think Stotch blew his top off at ya B)

Mr. Scotch...

Do drop Ken a line...it was all in good humor. You will find over time that FOH - through the efforts of our host, moderators and members - has a vibe that is different from other forums. That is one of the reasons many of us gather here. Members are good natured and can at times be sarcastic (but all in a good natured kind of way). Sure we do disagree on occassion, but the disagreement is with the argument or topic at hand, we are never critical of the person. Hope you will stick around and take the time to get to know us.

My opinions for a budget daily smoke would be Fonseca, Rafael Gonzalez and Por Larranaga. Pick your poison.

I'm not inclined to give you a recommendation, MrStotch, due to your insulting and inappropriate reaction to Ken's clearly humorous post.

I think I saw a sense of humor listed on EBay. You might make a bid.

Ken has graciously, and in my opinion, unnecessarily apologized to you. I suggest that you man up and extend your apology to him.

Many of us spend far too much of our expendable income (and some that is not quite so expendable) on cigars.

If I were you, I would simply have asked for recommendations as to what to try and then made up my own mind in private whether the prices of the recommended cigars were within my means.