Im looking for some now CC's to smoke

Ken cracks me up in the reviews. Sounds like his reply is in line with his personality and shirts.

Happy smoking everyone and may you all pick up the right end of your cigar tonight before you take your puff. I know I'll have to double check ......because I am going to get hammered tonight!

Bad Form Mr. Stotch.

I agree, but let's give him time to make amends. He might have not logged on recently and could be used to the other, more 'adversarial' forums and not understand the 'spirit' of our community here. That said, i hope he checks back in soon and makes it right.

BTW, Ken, you da man for your post!

Happy smoking everyone and may you all pick up the right end of your cigar tonight before you take your puff. I know I'll have to double check ......because I am going to get hammered tonight!

LOL! My buddy did that the other night. We warned him, but he no part of it... :lol:

That's what I'm talking about and why FOH is just a different forum. Mrstotch for whatever reason...bad day...bad moment...misses Ken's humor..overreatcts ...Tampa responds respectfully...as Ken...and no FOH members pile drive this gentleman. Forum members got back on topic...

Hat's off to FOH :lol:

.... if Ken can't post I know this thread is off limits to me! Seeing it is Friday though I might be a good time to tar and feather Ken!!!

Who's got hot tar? - Piggy

[/quote

You mean the guy that pee's on and soils balconies worldwide leaving his musk smell? :lol: .....You mean that guy?

I've mentioned this to Rob, that I have a *** friend who is a remarkable chef, in his sixties now, who is made in Ken's image (except that he's Chinese Hawaiian and Ken may have been made in Alan's image)

He's sharp as a tack, oozing bits of dark humor and/or punchy remarks but always entertains me with his quick thinking and humor.

And I swear they dress alike.

EH! at this thread otherwise.