• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Punch Punch. Dam good. After sampling one each month over the last seven months, this box I feel might be in heat.

I am burning through a box of Punch Punch at an alarming rate. This has to be one of my favorite cigars at the moment. Every time I lift the lid on the humidor I survey the sticks and always want to reach for the Punch Punch. Phenomenal cigar.

I am burning through a box of Punch Punch at an alarming rate. This has to be one of my favorite cigars at the moment. Every time I lift the lid on the humidor I survey the sticks and always want to reach for the Punch Punch. Phenomenal cigar.

Only complaint I have is that I only have one box.

• Like 2

Bourbon Dinner with Jimmy Russell from Wild Turkey...

f985b5d1b17974f05cbbe69cb1189770.jpg

Starting the evening with a Sazarac. After dinner we'll be sampling these...

301318cf5fdf6c4e32ef621bd100854c.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Wife started her nursing rotations at the hospital tonight and had my "health check" at work today so burning my first stick in about a week. Temps are in the mid 40's and you can hear the speckle belly geese overhead in the dark. Decided I needed to smoke a "warm blanket of a cigar" as Rob calls it. Anthony reminded me it was time to break into this early '14 HQ box of 898's. Absolutely spectacular. More than anything, the smoke coming off this thing is intoxicating.

post-24689-0-80633000-1447389886_thumb.j

• Like 4

Wife started her nursing rotations at the hospital tonight and had my "health check" at work today so burning my first stick in about a week. Temps are in the mid 40's and you can hear the speckle belly geese overhead in the dark. Decided I needed to smoke a "warm blanket of a cigar" as Rob calls it. Anthony reminded me it was time to break into this early '14 HQ box of 898's. Absolutely spectacular. More than anything, the smoke coming off this thing is intoxicating.

I know it had to be painful taking that first stick out of a new box!