FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Cohiba Robusto MAS MAR 08 - nice cigar, fair richness, unexpected cherry berry flavors, relatively smooth but still some dark notes. Slightly disjointed.

Bolivar Petit Corona POS JUL 06 from 50 Cab - Great cigar as usual, tannins have smoothed, nice notes of citrus, nicely integrated.

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

ESO BCG while I watch the LSU Alabama Football game.

d472a25fa7a1ec0a201a687bf0ee8f8d.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

ESO BCG while I watch the LSU Alabama Football game.

d472a25fa7a1ec0a201a687bf0ee8f8d.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

U

....using tapatalk.. You go girl

U

....using tapatalk.. You go girl

Yeah well... I 'm old and find this new fangled technology challenging!

• Like 1

This is my third one out of the box and I'm really enjoying them. The first one I smoked ROTT was the best so far. I think they're going through that acclimation phase that they all seem to go through. The last third seems to lose it a bit. I'll probably not have another for a couple of months to see if they settle down. I wouldn't mind picking up another box, or even part of a box, of the ESO box code to put back for later. Have a great Sunday!

Cheers!

Bill

This is my third one out of the box and I'm really enjoying them. The first one I smoked ROTT was the best so far. I think they're going through that acclimation phase that they all seem to go through. The last third seems to lose it a bit. I'll probably not have another for a couple of months to see if they settle down. I wouldn't mind picking up another box, or even part of a box, of the ESO box code to put back for later. Have a great Sunday!

Cheers!

Bill

ESO is where it's at for these. Glad you enjoyed it. Every time these come up on the 24:24 I have to lock my phone away.

• Like 1

ESO is where it's at for these. Glad you enjoyed it. Every time these come up on the 24:24 I have to lock my phone away.

Yeah, I've taken a pass on em a couple of times but I'm not sure I have the willpower to continue the resistance!

• Like 2