• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Day 2 in the DR - goodbye Toronto!

Polished off my first ever RA Superiores upon arrival (no pic, unfortunately) - an excellent journey.

Followed up with this last night...flawless construction, excellent burn, but a bit too much for me in the final third

post-12563-13595615991911.jpg

And now this little post-breakfast treat...so good to be here!

post-12563-13595617456981.jpg

First a very strong Boli Tubos #3 from 2007 and then what I believe was a pre-embargo (or at least VERY old) Partagas Perfectos that I got as a freebie with my box of clear Havanas. The band is not on CCW... It was leathery and strong like a modern Partagas - I couldn't believe it. Great burn as well. Too bad that Partagas is not my marca and I only had this one stick.

yvuva5y4.jpg

dyna3agy.jpge9eqa7yj.jpg

Nah, Aaron - you weren't alone smile.png

I had a Liga Privada Papas Fritas over lunch (no pic) and then a very woody 1999 HDM Le Hoyo Du Roi. IMO by far the woodiest of all the Le Hoyo line (not necessarily a bad thing, but you got to like it). Fantastic construction, btw, despite the questionable year.

post-7384-0-63785400-1359709147_thumb.jp