• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

29 minutes ago, Cubadust said:

That de Luxe looks exactly like the ones I have, but I’ve been told they usually come in much lighter wrappers. Is it a TOS 16 box code on the one you got there?

Exactly right. I have another box with the same box code that is equally as dark.  

• Like 1

Finally having some time to smoke again, and had to get back at it with a Mag56 - was really curious to see how it had been developing these past 6 months.
oaD6O63.jpg

Thoughts? I have a box and had one early last fall but haven’t had one since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

PLMC, box code LGR JUN 17. Only had the box for a few months and they’re barely acclimatized, but they’re really good already. So much bang for the buck.
I’m glad I picked up two more boxes for the long haul also. Hope I can keep my hands off of them for a few years to see how they develop and (hopefully) improve. 
E6B31142-907F-4D48-819C-1C5B2B947ED4.thumb.jpeg.2644908733018a101352d7fecba08d74.jpeg

First time having a few was November in Havana when a group of us did a box split to smoke there. I was impressed even though it is a size I would not normally go to. Ended up getting a box for home a couple of months ago but haven’t cracked it open yet. Probably won’t wait much longer to give one from that box a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, noreaster said:

Y2K Clasicos...meh...feel like past their prime...last couple I had were like this...shoulda polished off the box a while ago...

20180220_204021.jpg

Just curious, as I've never had a stick anywhere near that old, what's the flavor you get when it's past it's prime? Is it just bland or lacking complexity?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baccy said:

Just curious, as I've never had a stick anywhere near that old, what's the flavor you get when it's past it's prime? Is it just bland or lacking complexity?

Def lacking complexity as these have seen better days...if given the opportunity to buy another box, I'd go with something younger..