• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 minutes ago, BossHog said:

Enjoying a Por Larrañaga Encantos Edición Regional Asia Pacifico 2010 paired with an Americano.

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

Have 1 box.  I love those cigars and am still kicking myself for not getting more.  Of course if I had bought more at the time, my wife (read BOSS)  would have cut me deep.  :D

Enjoy them!!!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, luv2fly said:

I love those cigars and am still kicking myself for not getting more.

You and me both, my fellow brother.

Such an exceptional cigar. Smoking beautifully right now and still has legs for a few more years.

• Like 1

Where have all the good Monte's gone? So far this one is disappointing... 50424084f40b4c343d8301bcb805cc89.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Great beer though. I've enjoyed a few Montes and the oatmeal Stout, great combo IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Monti Open Master (UTE MAR 16)

Liked these when I tried them in Cuba and bought them....Home and down around 61RH, I didn't like them. So into their own space and up to 70-71RH......Will see how this plays out......first bit seems much better, we'll see.

EDIT 1--so far much better at 71 than 61RH......so far just like I remember in Cuba

Edit 2......very good actually, Best one since bringing these back in early Nov......these must like a higher RH if that makes any sense.

20170507_202936.jpg

20170507_212320.jpg

• Like 4

On 5/5/2017 at 1:40 PM, Cmelle said:

Cigar of the year, my ass.

I bought a 10 pack of these when they were voted cigar of the year by CA, out of curiosity. So I've had them for around 2-3 years. Age did not do them well. I remember them being quite pleasant fresh. This one had a bitter undertone throughout the whole cigar. 

I had to finish with 2 CoSho's to feel satisfied :2thumbs:

2017-05-06 02.38.40.jpg

2017-05-06 02.38.57.jpg

Don't beat around the bush...tell us how you really feel.  :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Sean3 said:

Don't beat around the bush...tell us how you really feel.  :ph34r:

Ok Sean :covereyes: you got me. It was actually really really good. The CoSho that is :D haha. 

Na honestly, they were very good fresh, but this one was very bitter. Might have just been a dud. I'll have to revisit and report back 

• Like 1

7a30dc506cc90998b3013516f059ace6.jpg

I'm horrible at describing cigars so all I can offer is that this Punch Punch is really well constructed and full flavored without a ton of strength like some of the NCs I smoke (I'm looking at you My Father and RomaCraft!). I believe the box date is APR 16 but no hints of youth whatsoever.

I'll also add that it's friggin awesome and I wish I bought a cab. :)

• Like 1