• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Are the Vigia similar to the Robusto T?
I saw the Vigia on 24:24 and was thinking about it. They looked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I my opinion it is a bit similar, but I know some guys who prefer the Robusto T. I personally like both, but they need some time for aging. That's why my Vigias from the first lot are still sleeping and I smoke the Ts instead. 

I my opinion it is a bit similar, but I know some guys who prefer the Robusto T. I personally like both, but they need some time for aging. That's why my Vigias from the first lot are still sleeping and I smoke the Ts instead. 

Thanks sir for the info. I only smoked one robusto T and loved it. Trying to find something like it as the Ts are non existent. Was thinking of getting some Vigia to age. Heard they need time.

8 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Are the Vigia similar to the Robusto T?
I saw the Vigia on 24:24 and was thinking about it. They looked great.

The T was a bit aged and the falvors are a bit more complex. I think the viga is more one dimentional but a good smoke. They have more fresh Trinidad flavors like the Reyes.

Guest Nekhyludov

My first PLPC, a single from our host. Time to see what all the fuss is about ...

20170504_200951.thumb.jpg.1c1bb8335b81aab5ff74b63f1673c59c.jpg

The T was a bit aged and the falvors are a bit more complex. I think the viga is more one dimentional but a good smoke. They have more fresh Trinidad flavors like the Reyes.

Vigias don't need much age - they are good to go with a few months. I find them better than any Robo T I ever tried. Watch out, though - a LOT of underfilled wind tunnels out there.
  • Like 1