• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

RASCC from Prez recent clearance - really enjoying these ... The odd one has had tight draw but flavours (even tho barely 5 weeks in humi) have been exceptional 77034576c453231d5622839ab544d3ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anth87 said:

RASCC from Prez recent clearance - really enjoying these ... The odd one has had tight draw but flavours (even tho barely 5 weeks in humi) have been exceptional

I like the flavour profile so much but really sad with the construction...maybe I will dig out my ULA DIC 13 box sooner or later.

The last box I finished was...ohm... half of the box was wind tunnel, few sticks plugged...and really loved the few left haha

'98 Hoyo des Dieux. Spice was still there for the beginning but halfway thru the first third it disappeared. Man, what a treat 

2016-08-29 18.09.22.jpg

• Like 4

Du Prince the other night. Picked up 5 of these to try in the spring. Tried one ROTT and it was pretty much unsmokable. Tasted like I was smoking a battery. Decided to try this one after a few months of rest and wow, what a difference! Either I had a dud or a couple months to acclimate was just what it needed. Not crazy about HdM but if this rest are this good I'll certainly look into a box.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Sunday night I had an ELU MAR 14 JL No. 1 that blew me away!  Absolutely the best cigar I've had in months!  Tonight I'm having a 03 Des Dieux courtesy of a trade with Ethernut.  What a treat!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 2

Had to try a BBF given all the hype I have heard about them, personally I prefer the Partagas Serie P No. 2 over this stick, really inconsistent/wonky burn, flavours were here, lots of touchups & relighting & there but still a lot of mongrel in this that was absent in the Partagas.

552170a08bbc7ef6c2dee6d055952d02.jpg

bc1ee983304d7b687cc6606beab3c5fe.jpg

4c109048ef99538cb56ae2a31b29e073.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Du Prince the other night. Picked up 5 of these to try in the spring. Tried one ROTT and it was pretty much unsmokable. Tasted like I was smoking a battery. Decided to try this one after a few months of rest and wow, what a difference! Either I had a dud or a couple months to acclimate was just what it needed. Not crazy about HdM but if this rest are this good I'll certainly look into a box.

image.jpeg

Interesting. I too has the same experience with my first du prince ROTT. Not so much battery acid but it was stout for sure. Decided to lay them down for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk