• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

NC today. The Last Tsar by Caldwell. Amazing. Good wood and floral notes as the main flavor (first third wood mainly, then floral). Secondary notes include a bit of milk chocolate, playful barnyard, hay and hints of cream at the end. Caldwell has being doing fantastic blends and this one woild definitely be enjoyed even by CC snobs (I'm one). Medium to full body (mostly medium). A bit pricey tho, since Caldwell remains a boutique brand, but if you find them don't let them pass.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TabacoLibre said:

NC today. The Last Tsar by Caldwell. Amazing. Good wood and floral notes as the main flavor (first third wood mainly, then floral). Secondary notes include a bit of milk chocolate, playful barnyard, hay and hints of cream at the end. Caldwell has being doing fantastic blends and this one woild definitely be enjoyed even by CC snobs (I'm one). Medium to full body (mostly medium). A bit pricey tho, since Caldwell remains a boutique brand, but if you find them don't let them pass.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I love Caldwell's artwork and packaging. Major props to their design team. 

25 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Another RA898. After a bit weaker start it was just as good as all the previous ones I smoked. Jul 15 BD.
7b30700957029e642445cb787c47fe49.jpg

Nice ....first thing I noticed as this was loading ..5000 posts, well done  , a great bloke to have around here , cheers Clause

• Like 1

HdM Hermosos Anejados; I know these don't get much love on here, and I've had a few Blando Calrissian's, but a good one is peanut butter graham cracker deliciousness to me.

3f137da4b48732d1b3ad86e1516be87f.jpg

• Like 2

Nice ....first thing I noticed as this was loading ..5000 posts, well done  , a great bloke to have around here , cheers Clause

Holy crap - 5k? I need to get a life :lookaround:

I don't see post counts since I almost exclusively use Tapatalk to access the forum :)

In celebration I spent a whole $3 on a Oliva Master Blend 3 Robusto :party:

Not bad at all, actually.
4ca2ecbdf569c5e090420004c2efa0be.jpg
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lotusguy said:

I don't see post counts since I almost exclusively use Tapatalk to access the forum :)

4ca2ecbdf569c5e090420004c2efa0be.jpg

Ha ..enjoy

2 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

All those triple and quadruple Tapatalk posts you were doing a while back added up. ;)     lol 

Another NC today (even with the generous prices by Mr President, my student budget needs to take a break). Patoro Brasil. For those who like a full body, this could be a good cigar. Strong spice at first, then mostly wood and coffee, maybe some roasted nuts. Patoro's owner came to me store one day and claimed to be trying to compete with Davidoff. Not quite there yet.

image.jpeg

• Like 1