• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Wow - these are REALLY good!! Too bad I only scored a 10pack. Definitely box worthy. Like a short version of the Libertador LCDH release - rather light for a Boli.

It's a Bosphorus, in case you couldn't tell.

Highly recommended by a friend - he usually hates these (and I'm not a fan either) but he tried one from the same box at LCDH Stuttgart so I picked up a single. 2013 date code. It's as good as the best D4s I had so far but still not a 95 cigar.

I concur about the Bosphorus, Klaus. Definitely milder than your standard Bolivar marca cigar. I was also surprised about how nutty it was, but I didn't mind it, especially as Bolivar is not a marca I gravitate to.

The Partagas Serie D No.4 is one of those cigars I've found which can really develop with age. Just as the Por Larranaga Petit Corona differs with age, I've had some PSD4's young that have been strong, earthy and peppery and older which have been more refined and creamy. I don't mind either on occasion.

Glad to hear that RA Superior is smoking well,got a box from Rob around Christmas.... Might be time to sample one now.

I have some resting myself. I've really liked the few I've sampled (young) but I still think they have the potential to improve with a minimum 3 years on them. We'll see.

• Like 1

Spent the afternoon at Smokey Cigar in Hendersonville, TN today while my wife went shopping and had a couple of Illusiones. Started with the Illusione 2...

4cab863192bc6d2f9a551864ee9d5e6c.jpg

Not bad but not as good as I remember it being the last time I had one. Followed up with the Illusione Rothchildes...

6fb658fd6b4e3d0966a826ff84036e65.jpg

Not a CC but I believe I could smoke a few of these!

Cheers!

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never buy domestics anymore, but sounds like a possible fishing/lawn smoke.

I've been to that shop. Have a friend that live down the road.

Simon! ULA MAR14 Petit corona last night. Last time I smoked one of these was in Bali back in May last year.

Rich, full bodied, earthy, leathery, dark coffee/espresso type flavours.Tempted to multi box buy these and stash away for a few years.

67bcc30f9a073b0637e1f3cbd67a6407.jpg

I've had some good luck with Cuban PCs with 2013-2015 box codes. Especially BPC's and RASCC's. Both are Excellent smokes!!

• Like 2

Followed up with the Illusione Rothchildes...

6fb658fd6b4e3d0966a826ff84036e65.jpg

Not a CC but I believe I could smoke a few of these!

Cheers!

Bill

I buy those Rothschildes by the cab. Excellent daily smoke, especially at less than $4 apiece. Burns nice and slow, too. I always get at least an hour out of them. ok.gif

• Like 3