Back on Deck

Well after a week away due to H1N1 I returned to the deck and am catching up with correspondence. I will be up to date tomorrow :D

We have our video reviews tomorrow with Ken whhere we will be going through the Bolivar Petit Belicoso and the R&J "Duke" both LE's for 2009. if we have time we will have another look at the Ramon allones Celestiales Finos.

I will also do a quick 2 minute video if the best available tock of this week. We sometimes take it for granted that you are purchasing blind so lets see if we can give you some quality direction.

Today arrived the new Punch Punch tubes and Bolivar Royal Corona Tubes. I will have them up on site tomorrow as well as do a pictorial on them.

Great to be back :cigar:

I'm glad to see Ken's plans to decimate then take over the czar house via biological weapons (namely himself) has failed. Next time Ken just wear those pants from the last review video and jump around a lot so everyone around you will have a seizure.

:cigar:

Great to hear of your recovery, Rob. It's no little thing for the elderly, these viral infections! :D:cigar:

The Punch Punch in tubes sounds very interesting, Favourite vitola of one of my favourite brands...please do a review of these as well!

Prez...glad to read that you are feeling better. Not that you werent' busy creating mayhem while you were out, but it is good to have you back.

Welcome back Prez!! :)

The Punch Punch in tubes sounds very interesting, Favourite vitola of one of my favourite brands...please do a review of these as well!

Kjell. I actually saw these a month ago in a tobacco stand at the supermarket (coop sisjön). Cant really understand why I didnt buy one...