What's your favourite vitola

Your favourite vitola  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm currently in love with Laguita #2s at the moment, was also immensely impressed by the PLPC which I first smoked the other day. Great vitola.

The reason I ask this question is that lately there has been a lot of LE cigars coming out of Cuba which are not necessarily long, but always fat!

I want to know if this is a real reflection of what people want.

I realize I've skipped over a few of the lesser used vitolas, and maybe included too many of the rarer ones. If you think I can improve it, please let me know.

Please vote

Gotta go with the Dalia. Good rg and nice length to it. Feels good in the hand and looks good as well.

I voted Lonsdale as well. Sometimes when I smoke a good PC or Coronas I wish it would last a little longer. To me the Lonsdale is just the right amout of time for enjoying a good cigar. As mentioned too bad a lot of them have been disco'd. :D

Hopefully the Lonsdale will make a comeback. But I kind doubt it will.

If I had to rate the vitola size in the abstract, the Dalia is my favorite. It just feels right in the hand, provides a nice long smoke, and tends to suffer fewer draw problems than another one of my favorites, the Lonsdale.

In terms of which vitola I smoke most often, I'd have to say the Corona Gorda. It also performs pretty well, and there are lots of favorite cigars in this size.

had the time last night while watching the diabolically bad wallabies (at least the broncs and gunners got up and the pies lost so three out of four). had a partagas lusi from 98. just confirmed to me that a really good smoke includes as part of it, having te time to relax and enjoy it. don't want something that is gone before you settle in.

had the time last night while watching the diabolically bad wallabies (at least the broncs and gunners got up and the pies lost so three out of four). had a partagas lusi from 98. just confirmed to me that a really good smoke includes as part of it, having te time to relax and enjoy it. don't want something that is gone before you settle in.

I had my last 98 Lusi last night Ken. :hole: