FOH'ers Daily Smoke

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A March 07 Partagas Connie #3 with my coffee. This one could have used more time in the humidor. Not as rich and smooth as the others from the box. But still very enjoyable.

enjoying a Bolivar Corona Extra Aug 07 as I tap away on Monday e-mails. Oily dark wrapper, sweet, dark and rich flavour. Medium body.

Perfect with a black coffee.

Had a RASS after lunch, MAR 07, spicy fruit, long finish. A Boli PC while grilling the steaks, MAR 08, really rich,raisinee plum earthiness? probably my favorite smoke. Fed the baby, his first meal of green peas, I think he liked it. Just made some Bustelo, and lit a PLPC NOV 07, clean tobacco right now.

Winding down the day with a 2005 RA Belicosos, my second from this box. It's been nearly a year since I smoked the first one and the dark, "charry" notes have dissipated significantly. These seem to be coming into their own - truly a sublime and intoxicating smoke. Paired with a snifter of Vizcaya VXOP rum. Life is good . . .

Great Petit Punch to start the day...Secretos from Jerome during the Yankee game (Raisinettes then cocoa all over it). Finished the day with a glorious Mag46 - immediately ordered more!

I smoked 3 cigars today starting with a Party Lonsdale while with the horses and doing chores... too far back to remember! -LOL With a friend this afternoon I took in a PLPC (07) that I had left in my travel humi since Easter. That was a damn fine cigar, probably one of the best PLPC that I have ever smoked. After that I enjoyed an Upmann PC which was quite enjoyable as well.

I am already thinking on what to smoke tomorrow; maybe a Monte #1 or Especial.

Halfway through a Monte 2 from early 04. These have really come around, apparently. The aroma is wonderful and the smoke is very rich and flavorful. Haven't had one for a couple years, and they sucked arse back then.

Padron Serie 1926, one of the big parejos but not the biggest. Pretty much I've come to expect. Savory but monotonous. Rafael Gonzalez Cigarritos. Such a good little stick I had two!

Wilkey

Padron Serie 1926, one of the big parejos but not the biggest. Pretty much I've come to expect. Savory but monotonous. Rafael Gonzalez Cigarritos. Such a good little stick I had two!

Wilkey

The Padron serie 1926 are not too bad but I found that they are a little 'heavy' if that makes sense? Almost like feeling bloated after smoking one....

I just finished a Bolivar Belicosos Finos.

A very nice medium to full bodied cigar, with a strong coffee taste with the addition of spice and a hint of nuts. Quite a nice cigar considering it's 08 stock.