Hey! Just thought I would start some conversation on where everyone is from.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Azerbaijan 😉 great folk. I am in Brisbane Australia  .....unless the tax office is reading this ....then Monaco   

On an Island in Southeast Alaska, All my friends and I usually do is Commercial fish for a living 8-11 months out of the year, hopefully 8 if we catch em up quick. You have to have a boat or a sk

Perth is a pretty isolated city. 

13 hours ago, ha_banos said:

London baby!

I was just looking for the old thread like this. Certainly lost some since last time 😞 We did have some very remote botl iirc. 

London seems like a fun place. What type of things do you guys do in your spare time there? 

14 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I'm about 15 minutes north of O'Hare Field.  I've been a resident of Colorado and Connecticut as well, but the Chicago area is where I was born and raised and is certainly what I call home and probably always will.  At least until they tax me out of here.

Where are you at brother? I’m in Rolling Meadows (Rolling Ghettos as the locals say)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I spent a lot of time in OKC. Pain in the ass place to fly to, but I miss it some.

Yeah it’s not that bad of a place depending on where you are and what your doing. I prefer staying in the more remote areas where I can go sun in the river or just spend a day driving the dirt roads. 

11 hours ago, ha_banos said:

Look what we got happening over here! 🤩

Good riddance 'cold snap'! 🔫

It’s been cold here in Oklahoma as well the last 2 weeks. 

2 hours ago, eaglebear29 said:

On an Island in Southeast Alaska,

All my friends and I usually do is Commercial fish for a living 8-11 months out of the year, hopefully 8 if we catch em up quick. You have to have a boat or a skiff to live on many of these islands or to really live the experience here.

Most all of us go camping year-round, fourwheeling, hiking/snowboarding, hunting, fishing and beach combing for treasures like Japanese glass balls (floats) or old whiskey bottles.

That’s sounds fun. I have always day dreamed about living in Alaska. My wife hates the cold so I am stuck down here.

7 hours ago, TBird55 said:

Alabama gulf coast - Fairhope 

I served in the army with a guy from Alabama. He was one of the craziest people I ever met. 

13 hours ago, cigaraholic said:

From Oakland CA

Live Middletown CA

I was in Middletown last weekend. I’m in Windsor - some really nice acreage out where you are Ive got my eyes on just need to figure out the internet thing as I work from home. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 11:22 PM, LordAnubis said:

Perth is a pretty isolated city. 

Even more so since the Swan brewery closed!

On 1/20/2024 at 11:56 PM, Chibearsv said:

I'm about 15 minutes north of O'Hare Field.  I've been a resident of Colorado and Connecticut as well, but the Chicago area is where I was born and raised and is certainly what I call home and probably always will.  At least until they tax me out of here.

Great people in the Midwest, I’m actually trying to get my mrs to move back to Chicago or Milwaukee. 

16 hours ago, Sir. smokes alot said:

Yeah it’s not that bad of a place depending on where you are and what your doing. I prefer staying in the more remote areas where I can go sun in the river or just spend a day driving the dirt roads. 

Are the indoor smoking laws as lenient as they were a decade ago? Many restaurants and bars allowed cigar smoking. Who needs a cigar lounge when you can smoke at your dining table!

I liked Junior's Supper Club and it was throw back to another era. Neat vibe.