Hey! Just thought I would start some conversation on where everyone is from.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Azerbaijan 😉 great folk. I am in Brisbane Australia  .....unless the tax office is reading this ....then Monaco   

On an Island in Southeast Alaska, All my friends and I usually do is Commercial fish for a living 8-11 months out of the year, hopefully 8 if we catch em up quick. You have to have a boat or a sk

Perth is a pretty isolated city. 

On 1/24/2024 at 8:07 PM, Nizzlefuzz said:

About an hour northeast of Seattle. I also spend a good bit of time in Monterrey, Mexico.

Monroe? I’m down on the eastside. 👋🏼

According to Opera, I'm from South America. 😅 Born and bred in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Very seasonal here, all in one day at times. Usually fishing, diving, drinking in Summer and cricket. Autumn is horse racing and drinking. Winter is AFL and drinking. Spring is AFL, horse racing, fishing and drinking. We have a lot of sporting events that are reasonably easy to get to and from because our CBD is based on a grid and trains and trams and traffic can get in and out ok. But getting worse and worse for traffic unfortunately. Sydney, on the other hand, is set around a great harbour with coves and inlets and one way streets which means it can be harder to get to events. But with great beaches, Sydneysiders often have better things to do and many stay local. Both great cities IMHO. But I'm a biased Melbournian. Cheers.