MLB 2023

MoeFOH

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ready for Opening Day in TX. Go Rangers!!   Had the distinct pleasure of going across the street to Hearsay Arlington before the game, and meeting @Çnote for the first time. Good to see a fe

MLB Thread for 2023!! ⚾ The new season is imminent... how's your team looking?... predictions for the season?... highlights... commentary...  Put it all here!  I'm looking forward to ho

Why? Does winning make you sick?  🤔😃

So angry this morning I needed a PSdP to cool down. The big guys in NY got it wrong and will not own up to it. On the MLB website I read an article that just talks about how the play was overturned, not even one mention that the overturn was questionable, something that the entire world knows as well as they know the names of their own children. This is a disgrace. 
Sorry that Texas is good again, MLB. Sorry you can’t seem to handle that. Sorry it hurts your ratings. BS!

Also, sorry to rant here. I’m astounded.

1 hour ago, Capn_Jackson said:

So angry this morning I needed a PSdP to cool down. The big guys in NY got it wrong and will not own up to it. On the MLB website I read an article that just talks about how the play was overturned, not even one mention that the overturn was questionable, something that the entire world knows as well as they know the names of their own children. This is a disgrace. 
Sorry that Texas is good again, MLB. Sorry you can’t seem to handle that. Sorry it hurts your ratings. BS!

No doubt a bad call-All over SportsCenter last night and on the morning shows today. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Capn_Jackson said:

I have to agree with you. No way the catcher blocked the plate. Officials are ruining sport by their terrible calls. I barely watch the NHL any more because of the lousy calls and non calls. So inconsistent it is frustrating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bates40 said:

My beloved SF Giants are on a SERIOUS roll right now, including a walk-off walk last night. We will see how the youngsters just called up play as the league makes adjustments to them....

We have that magic right now. I really like Bailey,Matos is showing serious discipline at the plate. Nice to see Yaz coming up big as well as Joc. Fun team to watch after a dismal start. Oh and the Dodgers can eat it!!

On 6/21/2023 at 4:12 PM, Ford2112 said:

We have that magic right now. I really like Bailey,Matos is showing serious discipline at the plate. Nice to see Yaz coming up big as well as Joc. Fun team to watch after a dismal start. Oh and the Dodgers can eat it!!

Duck the Fodgers!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Capn_Jackson said:

Good seats tonight. Hope the Rangers knock outta this funk soon.

Seeing the Mighty Miggy up close, one last time!

He has been a class act as well. Used to have season tix behind Royals dugout so have seen him play many times. One time he gave his bat to a young kid in the stands. 

1 hour ago, KCCubano said:

He has been a class act as well. Used to have season tix behind Royals dugout so have seen him play many times. One time he gave his bat to a young kid in the stands. 

Definitely a class act. I’ll miss seeing him come to Arlington.

• 1 month later...

Have ended up at maybe a dozen games so far this summer because I keep getting tickets from work. Win or lose, I just love a few hours at the ballpark. Something about that pure green field…

My one baseball ambition this season is to see Ohtani pitch when the Angels come to town. Fingers crossed…

AAD829B3-1FDD-4E75-B6EE-C71B614C68E1.jpeg

965B5B8D-357F-46DD-88D4-4F837E100684.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frinkiac7 said:

Have ended up at maybe a dozen games so far this summer because I keep getting tickets from work. Win or lose, I just love a few hours at the ballpark. Something about that pure green field…

My one baseball ambition this season is to see Ohtani pitch when the Angels come to town. Fingers crossed…

You would think they could keep lead over Cleveland in our lousy division! Royals have been playing better as of late. Still watch them even though they were out of race in April! 

Just now, KCCubano said:

You would think they could keep lead over Cleveland in our lousy division! Royals have been playing better as of late. Still watch them even though they were out of race in April! 

It’s amazing to see a “division leader” at .500 when they would be last or second to last in many other divisions. Such is life as a MN sports fan… 

12 minutes ago, Frinkiac7 said:

It’s amazing to see a “division leader” at .500 when they would be last or second to last in many other divisions. Such is life as a MN sports fan… 

Hey..never know. Get in postseason and anything can happen. Throw reg season record out the window. I will be rooting for Twins as grew up in Brainerd area! 

On 6/19/2023 at 12:10 AM, Ford2112 said:

Giants sweep the Dodgers at home in dramatic fashion,moving a half game up from them in the division.  Diamondbacks are in our sights, provided the Giants can stop racking up injuries. Our pen has been tits.

This aged well…..

(sorry, Robert, I’ve been away from here for a bit this summer and couldn’t resist as this was the first post that popped up when I opened this thread….)

12 minutes ago, BigGuns said:

This aged well…..

(sorry, Robert, I’ve been away from here for a bit this summer and couldn’t resist as this was the first post that popped up when I opened this thread….)

Nothing to apologize for. The Giants are ass of late.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BigGuns said:

This aged well…..

Also 🤮😤💩💩

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I think I can stick a fork in the Rangers’ season. I still trust Bochy and respect what he has done for this team. In fact, I think he had them over-performing at the beginning of the year, and now perhaps they’ve “leveled out” to what they actually are. It was supposed to be a rebuilding year, and if so, I can’t wait to see what his leadership does here in the next few seasons.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: my team is a complete dumpster fire. Fired Kapler. Now what? We went from 17 games over .500 to complete non contenders.