MLB 2023

MoeFOH

10 hours ago, VeguerosMAN said:

Interesting to see what Shohei Ohtani is made of this year. I still say he's a one year wonder and the Dodgers made a huge mistake for paying him that kind of money.

Good. They are scrubs and choke every year no matter how much they spend. They claim they own the west when they only won a 60 game season for a title that nobody cares about. Scrubs.

• Like 1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ready for Opening Day in TX. Go Rangers!!   Had the distinct pleasure of going across the street to Hearsay Arlington before the game, and meeting @Çnote for the first time. Good to see a fe

MLB Thread for 2023!! ⚾ The new season is imminent... how's your team looking?... predictions for the season?... highlights... commentary...  Put it all here!  I'm looking forward to ho

Why? Does winning make you sick?  🤔😃

Going by the recent history of huge long-term contracts in MLB, it's unlikely, barring serious injury, that a player like Shohei Ohtani will become a 'has-been' within a year of his Dodger's deal.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

@MoeFOH its almost time...

We'll get the MLB 2024 up and running soon. I'm still awaiting where Blake Snell and Jordan Montgomery will land this season!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

We'll get the MLB 2024 up and running soon. I'm still awaiting where Blake Snell and Jordan Montgomery will land this season!

No kidding! Such a crazy off-season this year!

19 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

Good. They are scrubs and choke every year no matter how much they spend. They claim they own the west when they only won a 60 game season for a title that nobody cares about. Scrubs.

All lock down covid championship ( no audience and shorten season) teams should have an asterisk next to their titles. 

Early power rankings 2024

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/39444499/mlb-power-rankings-2024-winter-dodgers-braves

• Haha 1

I feel for A's fans. There is such history there and that owner is a tool. I hope they can find a way. Ricky Henderson was my favorite ball players when I was a kid. Well, other than Will the Thrill lol.