IKEA habanos

What would everyone think of habanos provided an ikea box of cigars? You get a thin box, packed with enough leaf to roll 25 of your own cigars. And of course the box is flat pack so once you assemble your own you can put em in the box yourself.

Would certainly stop whinging so and sos complaining about quality control. Only themselves to blame. Just imagine. Like Tupperware parties. Can have cigar rolling parties. 😂

2 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

What would everyone think of habanos provided an ikea box of cigars? You get a thin box, packed with enough leaf to roll 25 of your own cigars. And ofcourse the box is flat pack so once you assemble your own you can put em in the box yourself.

Would certainly stop whinging so and sos complaining about quality control. Only themselves to blame. Just imagine. Like Tupperware parties. Can have cigar rolling parties. 😂

Does the box come with an allen key?

• Haha 1

I thought it was going to be a photo of the box of cigars with the DIY labels for the seals...

One thing I wish I had at my wedding was a cigar roller table with custom wedding bands, always wanted one of those but it's wasn't really a concept in the UK at the time.

**Just show me my class on rolling cigars and I'll be right at it. By the way - I was reading comments from a guy who said, "I know I've got a solid marriage. Because my wife and I put together IKEA furniture, and didn't get a divorce."

9 hours ago, westg said:

Guess who has been to IKEA. 

IKEA is my idea of living hell . 

Agree here.  I shopped IKEA once many years ago with my ex and would never step foot in there again.  We spent hours immersed in the full IKEA experience; looking at every setup, lunch, shopping for crappy decor, etc.  When we finally went to check out, after 30 minutes in the checkout line, the checker said she was going on break and I'd have go into a different line.  I unleashed a tirade and told them they could keep their shitty furniture and left the cart at the register.   

You can add Pottery Barn to that hell as well.  I finally told my wife that if she brings anything else into the house that I have to put together from PB, it goes right in the trash before the box gets opened.  Either that or she can put it together herself and don't bother asking for my help if part A doesn't line up with part B since it never does.  I've had to do way too much "custom" work to put that crap together over the years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Years ago, we flew to London to visit the children in their new house. When we landed, the wife tells me we have to rent a car, pick up the daughter and go to IKEA to buy a bed. The only car available is a VW Golf. No problem until we have picked up the child and, halfway to IKEA she asks “Do you think the bed will fit in this car? They only deliver the mattress.” At the store, I “tested” mattresses until the ladies decided on the frame and off we went, jet lagged and driving for the most part on the correct side of the road. The only time I went up on the sidewalk was to avoid an ambulance. Got to the house, I unloaded the frame so the gals could get out of the car and started drinking. Haven’t been to IKEA since.

• Like 1

Speaking of Ikea ,the vortex of poor souls dragged into hell by there significant others, I've been twice. The cafeteria was utter garbage . Like their store.

For the proper Ikea experience it would have to be made of poor quality materials though. Something like thin brittle wrapper or binder that crack when rolled. Just like anything IKEA that cracks if you happen to tighten screws to normals standards. I'm Swedish, I know too damn well 🤣✌️

Aside from that, I'd sure love to get my hands on some good leaf and have a whirl at the craft. 

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

This looks more like Grindr dating instructions. :rotfl:

Not that there is anything wrong with it but how would you know…?

• Haha 1