Deep Dive: San Cristobal La Fuerza

El Presidente

San Cristobal La Fuerza   

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

San Cristobal La Fuerza 

San Cristobal La Fuerza to me is the definition of dessert in a cigar. Such a beatuifully nuanced cigar. Change of pace cigar. If Padron made a Cuban cigar.....this is how I envision them 

San Cristobal La Fuerza 

• Do you like the San Cristobal La Fuerza 
  • Where does it stand compared to other similar cigars. 
  • Have you noticed a blend/flavour/body change over the years? If so, approximately when?
  • How long does it take you to smoke a San Cristobal La Fuerza ?
  • Discuss and do the poll!

San Cristobal La Fuerza :cigar:

CLICK HERE FOR OTHER DEEP DIVES

san cristobal La Fuerza PSP NOV 18.jpg

I have only had the one that my FOH @Chibearsv gave to me. It was stunning! Desert is an apt description. Not overly sweet, just delicious. @Elpresidente if you put these up tonight, knowing full well that I have to save all of my coins for next weekend's move to North Carolina, you will NOT be my friend anymore... 😳😔

If Rob would be so insensitive to do so, grab 'em! Great sticks!!!

• Haha 3

Effortless desert stick. Out of the three regular production vitolas I've smoked the El Principe, La Punta.  I liked this one the best. When it's on it's a great experience. 

• Like 1

This is a great cigar - very nice change of pace with great cedar-sweet pancake and molasses flavours. The Principe is not as good in my experience, but similar. Both are different than other Cubans imho. Vitola is pretty good too, a slightly longer robusto rather than a mouth cannon. 

I love this cigar. It is one of those that every time I have one I kick myself for not having a box on hand. I get rich notes of coffee, molasses, and earth packed in there. I like @Chibearsv description of "chewy", I think it fits that very well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Burned through entire boxes of 16's and early 17's. I couldn't not reach for them by the 4 year mark. Box of 20's I have managed to keep intact and will try to wait til the 3 year mark. One of my faves along with the principie. All made in one factory. Go figure...