Most Horrific Warning Stickers

8 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

I had a friend who smoked cigarettes, and it was his goal to get every different warning label on his brand of ciggies.

Does "had" signify he died from cigarette smoking?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Would be neat to have a thread on the most horrific looking warning labels put on cigar boxes.  Please post your pics below.

I think this needs its own sadistic subforum so I don’t accidentally click on it 😆!

• Like 1

I wish I had that pack of cigarettes my buddy was smoking in France that had the woman in bed glaring at the camera. Just mad mugging lol

6 hours ago, SCgarman said:

Does "had" signify he died from cigarette smoking?

Nope. We were work colleagues about 15 years ago, his wife got a high paying job in NZ and they moved away. Haven't heard from him in 10 years, so I consider that past tense, though I know he is still alive.

most labels are pretty exaggerated, especially on cigar boxes (I think the industry/legislations must distinguish between cigars and ciggs). Notice many  farmers in Cuba smoking multiple cigars daily are quite old and they seem fine. Now can they do the same thing to alcohol?. Energy drinks? Other unhealthy products.

I bought one box the other days and I couldn’t open it because of this silly label covering the whole thing. Literally  like they gift wrapped it in those zombies labels.

On 8/16/2022 at 8:41 AM, Hammer Smokin' said:

here's some from Canada

absolutely nothing remotely like anything above on cannabis packaging. 

WOW!!! :surprised:

1 hour ago, cigcars said:

WOW!!! :surprised:

Somehow they always have the worst ones on cigarettes. I'm not sure if it's the same set for cigars but whenever I've got cigars i get real softball ones compared to those.

Here's some CCE and some upmann regalias from Canada (note this is back in the day before plain packaging).

Edit: second picture all the other old Canadian boxes i could find:

1660798736055874440114401232327.jpg

16607988860875378454860504934627.jpg

• Thanks 2