Habanos marcas have not tried yet

I have been smoking habanos for just over a year. I tried every marca but three. I ones I still have not tried is, Foncesa, Jose L. Piedra and Flor de Cano. What marcas did anyone never tried yet?

JLP and Veguros from the ones that are left. Though I have a couple of each in the humidor I haven't gotten around to them. I guess technically Belinda too though those are machine made and there's only one vitola left. Edmundo Dantes either though that's a special case.

Haven't had any of the discontinued brands or anything pre revolution either.

• Like 1

All of them except bolivar and that was 10 years ago....but that is changing soon, orders on the way with a few different marcas, can’t wait to add more over time!

Belinda, Troya and Cabanas I've never had. Should have tried some since I've seen some in the airports in Mexico and Cuba. Definitely saw Belinda.

Everything else made after 1995 I've tried including La Escepcion and Edmundo Dantes. 

Discontinued brands, I've had two Don Alfredo. Never had a Dunhill or Davidoff.

• Like 1

Very interesting thread. Of all the current, regular ones, missing is the Fonseca. Not sure why I haven't made an effort to get a stick. Should I? 

Guantanamera is the only machine made once I've had, won't bother with the other ones. 

I've never had vagueros but I'm not tempted by the available line. If I came across an espefial no 2 I'd bite. But the only ones I'm seeing are too rich for my blood to speculate on and from off years like 2001. 

Never had for de Cano or JLP or quinteros. I am not generally interested in the cheaper marcas at this point. I see cigars as a luxury expense, not necessarily an every day necessity. For that reason I'm inclined to light up something more premium on the occasions I smoke. 

To anyone who hasn't had a Fonseca, I highly recommend the no 1. I am an admitted Lonsdale whore, though so take that for what it's worth. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Edicion said:

Guantanamera is the only machine made once I've had, won't bother with the other ones. 

Guantanamera is a step below everything else. Only other machine made cigars are Belinda and possibly Troya though hard to find and possibly extinct. There are machine made cigarillos though.

Everything else short filler is technically hand made and while having basic tobacco flavours, much better than guants. 

• Thanks 1

I think I've had at least 1 from all the current Marcas.  There's a couple of Guants in my humidor I have yet to touch though.  I've even been able to sample some defunct Marcas, such as Davidoff, La Escepcion, Los Statos de Luxe, Don Alfredo, JJ Fox (Punch),

• Like 2

Tried them all since '95 or so that were in production except for Guantanamera & Dantes (I don't think I had one).  Haven't had a La Corona, but not sure when that ended.  Have a few Los Statos left.

Had Dunhill, Davidoff, Don Candido, and few others of the old era.

• Like 1

The Guants are the only current production I have not tried--reviews here have scared me off...

The Belindas are amazingly ugly (hidden in cheap plastic tubes) but are ok--sweet and pleasant, a bit like the short filler LFDC petite coronas.

• Like 1