Great Photos

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Home Surf Club and Beach.  No better place for a drink and a bite to eat.  Membership: $10 a year         

Love this one.         

A picture my daughter took of her dog a while back. One of my favorite pictures. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

We finally figured out how to grow things after a couple of disappointing seasons. Turns out plants like water…

We pulled this out today and have been pulling similar amounts out about every two days for the last couple of months.  Also been pulling out tons of okra, green beans, snow peas, turnips, radishes, and carrots. Probably something else in there I forgot about. 

Nah, dude. You got it all wrong.

YARN | - But Brawndo's got what plants crave. - It's got electrolytes. |  Idiocracy (2006) | Video gifs by quotes | 48e4402e | 紗

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

We finally figured out how to grow things after a couple of disappointing seasons. Turns out plants like water…

We pulled this out today and have been pulling similar amounts out about every two days for the last couple of months.  Also been pulling out tons of okra, green beans, snow peas, turnips, radishes, and carrots. Probably something else in there I forgot about.

Fried okra, green beans and new potatoes,  now you're talking.  When is supper going to be ready?😋

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 7:26 AM, El Presidente said:

Oil tanks burn near Matanzas Bay, Cuba.

YAMIL LAGE/AFP via Getty Images

Surely there are better places to go to take your date for a little "parking".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Tobacco Seller 1920's

This is one of my all time favourites. Also could be a hint to why double figurados were so popular at the time. I.e. a bundle of 25 cuabas would transport quite nicely in these capsules. Whereas a bundle of 25 lonsdales... Not so much

Oriental Park Racetrack in Marianao, Havana, Cuba, was a thoroughbred horse-racing facility operated during the winter by the Havana-American Jockey Club of Cuba. Founded in 1915, Oriental Park was the only race track in Cuba in the days before Fidel Castro came to power in 1959.

OrientalParkRactrack-1921.jpg

• Like 4

Holding On" by Spanish photographer Igor Altuna. The image, shortlisted for the 2022 Wildlife Photographer of the Year People’s Choice Award, shows a leopardess carrying a dead baboon in its mouth, with the monkey's baby clinging on.

leopard-holding-dead-baboon.webp

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Vetteman said:

Holding On" by Spanish photographer Igor Altuna. The image, shortlisted for the 2022 Wildlife Photographer of the Year People’s Choice Award, shows a leopardess carrying a dead baboon in its mouth, with the monkey's baby clinging on.

leopard-holding-dead-baboon.webp

Mother Nature is a Cruel Bitch.