Montecristo Especial AMP AGO 20

Bijan

@Bijan  Nice review... and you are a far tougher man than I am... It's 33f outside with about 10 inches of snow and I don't want to go out ! even with the Propane heater :) 

• Like 1

Great review Bijan. Im not much of a MC fan, other than #4 when they are on but i love the MC Especial #2. Really classy sophisticated stick. With 4-5 years on them they are amazing

• Like 1

• JohnS changed the title to Montecristo Especial AMP AGO 20

Very nice review. Really wish I were able to do reviews as well as you.
Also these are on my list to try and they are a little on the pricier side so it is nice to read a good review of them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Great review.  You know a cigar is good when it keeps you out in the cold...  Would love to try an especial from 20.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the great review. I had my last one years ago, which was memorable, and have been trying to nab a box without success. Jealous of that heater!

• 1 month later...

I’m jealous of those socks and the hoodie!

Nice review @Bijan - do you find the especiales often smoke like the serie du connaisseur 1? Or was this a one off? Ive never tried either one but I’ve always been interested. Ive got access to a few especiales singles; thinking about picking up one or two. 

26 minutes ago, bishop532 said:

I’m jealous of those socks and the hoodie!

Nice review @Bijan - do you find the especiales often smoke like the serie du connaisseur 1? Or was this a one off? Ive never tried either one but I’ve always been interested. Ive got access to a few especiales singles; thinking about picking up one or two. 

This one was a bit of a one off. But I definitely do find them more complex and with flavours out of the usual Montecristo wheelhouse.

• Thanks 1