truly the most stupid PC nonsense ever

All talk about fashion, shopping, craft hobbies such as sewing or quilting, boyfriends/husbands, "female" problems and feelings in general also need to be limited in the workplace then.

Men don’t follow those things and they don’t like either being forced to talk about them or not being included in the conversation.

• Like 2

Totally agree this is utter nonsense. On a side note though, I don’t really know what “laddish behavior” is, but it sounds cool. Count me in. 

• Haha 1

Memorandum:
Superbowl Monday: Remember, there are to be no game discussions. It is clearly in the past. Move on.

However, if you have complaints about your significant other placing the paper roll in upside down, feel free to prattle on about it at great length throughout the entire workday and revisit for the rest of the work week ad nauseum.

That is all. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, La_Tigre said:

However, if you have complaints about your significant other placing the paper roll in upside down, feel free to prattle on about it at great length throughout the entire workday and revisit for the rest of the work week ad nauseum.

i used to have an old girlfriend that would go nuts about that. if i got it wrong, she could not go into the bathroom. i used to say which way did she want it. she could never remember but you can bet i got it wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was never a sports fan and really had no interest in following pro sports as a kid.  Then, one day a coworker told me that it would cost me in my career.  I asked why?  Well, because when men aren't talking business, they will most likely talk sports, and if you cant, you wont be able to network as well.  

That day I decided it would be best to at least have a comfortable knowledge of professional sports.  

If you want to be successful, you need to know how to network, end of story.  

I don’t know anything about cricket except there’s a ball and a bat. Thanks to this article, I now know that I’ve been excluded. When should I expect to receive my check or is there a window where I collect?  

• Like 1

I’m retired, but if I was subjected to this nonsense, I would have to become a fan of women’s beach volleyball, including photos in my office space and on all of my devices. Heaven forbid anyone learning something new.

783BF4B5-F2A7-40B3-B0CC-AC74830F2022.jpeg

• Like 2

On 2/1/2020 at 10:13 PM, madandana said:

Unbelievable. In my office it seems there’s more talk about recipes and purses. Should we ban that talk?

Only if you are on a diet. How dare they talk about food when you are trying to lose weight!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VKUTT said:

Got a real handle on what "most" of us do in our free time, eh?

Actually, I spend most of my free time smoking cigars, shopping the internation markets in my area in order to cook gourmet meals, listening to music and going to concerts, and fly fishing in the Rocky Mountains.

World's Foremost Authority on cigars, espresso, and now the "freetime" activities of women! You're amazing! ?

Back to the Super Bowl and my Sir Winston. 

I am a pretty good dancer too I must say! Notice I said MOST women at WORK. Do you consider yourself employed and in the most category? I didnt think so... enjoy that Sir Winny... the weather was almost nice enough for one today.

arbitrarily designating certain topics of conversation as 'masculine' is not a step in the right direction for gender equality... this type of anti-deconstructionist boos**t is an insult to feminism

• Like 1