Your latest CC Purchase?

You are doing just fine! It took me a very long time to get with the smartphone. I do not do social media. This site is the only "social" thing I do online. My wife says I am a an old fart but how can that be? I am only 43?lmao.gif

wub.png Thank you, Luv2fly! I appreciate the understanding from a fellow "oldster"! (LOL). I'm 59! And love reading the forums here. And I just didn't know how to tell the kindly fellow members here trying to help me with how to post some pics...they don't know they're speaking Greek, Sanskrit, Vulcan, and Tolkein Elvish to me confused.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Dear Sir!

In response to your note from 1 May 2016, we are flummoxed. Yes, sir: well and truly flummoxed!

Not only does your list hint at rare delights, some of them are even aged. With such a roster as this, I would expect a splendid array of luminous photographs, skillfully taken, replete with bokeh and dynamic range. Yea, verily: images which linger hungrily upon supple and oily tobacco. Instead of this, you give us TEXT! Text and a list. Upon subsequent reports of wares received, we must insist upon imagery for your BoTLs' and SotLs' eyes to feast. We remain--

Respectfully flummoxed,

Appointed Delegates from the Ministry of Cigar Photography

PS - The "More Reply Options" button is your friend. And therein, the attachment features await your ministrations. (Feel free to PM me if you need assistance, as well.)

***I'm a girl - not a "sir"

• Like 3

photog.gifphotog.gifphotog.gif

10 posts in the course of 3 years isn't much of a success either, buddy... haha! party.gifstir.giflol3.gif

Click the photo gallery and check photos of my humidors. I don´t have many boxes but at least some.

I can't stop myself, this months purchases so far. I had to get another box of the JL minutos when heading through Paris as I smoked through the other box in a week!

I have CORO's and BFF on the way too shead.gif

Have a great week everyone!

Tupps

post-21295-0-92520400-1462270241_thumb.j

post-21295-0-83721700-1462270264_thumb.j

post-21295-0-15540500-1462270281_thumb.j

• Like 4

Click the photo gallery and check photos of my humidors. I don´t have many boxes but at least some.

General remark not just meant with regard to this particular thread - just a little teasing, Homer....don't take it too seriously! jester.gifviolin.gif

• Like 1

Got these today, nice sticks. Although construction needs a little more improvement. One of the caps is coming off. Habanos could use some more quality control. Time for the freezer then some rest.

763c16787a928582c174be0ea81ee9d7.jpgb0e6e0f4531bd5cde54f535fec222108.jpgf1647b2695b34ca0350a918818587fb0.jpgb45d948decad487e7e43500b62fe93a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

How do you americanos get all of these great REs???

Many Europeans vendors sell online and ship international. Many of them also acquire Regionals out of their region to resale at a profit.

PSP box of Genios from last month's 24:24. Beautiful presentation. Love the rich color on these.

UME OCT 14

Going down for a 2-year deep sleep for Interstellar Overdrive.

May the 4th be with you. ?

post-28615-0-36367900-1462331492_thumb.jpost-28615-0-37733900-1462331650_thumb.j

• Like 4

Bill put together a 6 CC Sampler for me. 2 RASS 2 Mag 46 and 2 RyJ Churchills. A H. Upmann Connie 1 hitched a ride along with the others! Thanks to Bill, I have 4 new sticks to try. Thinking about firing the Connie 1 up this weekend!! Looking forward to future trades and splits with you.

post-28405-0-62402000-1462419309_thumb.j

• Like 3

Why not

You got them from Amazon? surprised.gif

• Like 2