Your latest CC Purchase?

OOPS, made mistake - wrong post - see next one!

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

301f6d84551c5fc06d2e9a5e2cea4c6c.jpg

OOOHHHHH, SOOOO envious! looking.gif2thumbs.gifcigar.gif

• Like 2

3) Aged Quay D'Orsay Imperiales (2007)

1) Bolivar Libertador (LCDH)

1) Bolivar Belicoso Fino

2) Punch Royal Ed. RE Benelux 2009

1) Aged Ramon Allones Superiores LCDH 2012

2) Montecristo Regatas

1) Montecristo No. 1

2) Partagas Presidentes

2) Partagas Milles Fleurs

1) Por Larranaga Operal Ed. RE Francia

2) Por Larranaga Picadores

4) Por Larranaga PC's

2) Punch Sir John Ed. RE Germany

1) J. Cortes Collection (9)

2) H Upmann No. 2's

3) H Upmann PC's

3) Aged El Rey del Mundo Lonsdales (2001)

* And NO! I STILL don't have the photo getting and scanning or attaching to the site learned yet!

• Like 1

Great cache today. Some Limited Edition Cohibas and Tinidad and some Anniversary issues of Partagas and Cohiba. Smoking the Trinidad 2016 as I type this. Though fresh it has great flavor sand huge upside once laid down a bit.

MRastigue

post-28633-146214152674.jpg

• Like 1

1) Bolivar Belicoso Fino

2) Montecristo Regatas

1) Montecristo No. 1

2) Partagas Presidentes

4) Por Larranaga PC's

2) H Upmann No. 2's

3) H Upmann PC's

* And NO! I STILL don't have the photo getting and scanning or attaching to the site learned yet!

No camera? I can`t believe.

No camera? I can`t believe.

I have to get skilled and familiarized with photoing, then attaching(?), and/or sending(?), etc. Believe me I've tried to copy and send to this site in the past with up and down success. Some day...just not this day. As I've said previously, I'm still in the Stone Ages when it comes to "computerese", and such... and I mean hammer and chisel on the caveman walls. I'm getting lots of help from my sister who's gotten me a smartphone and so on. I'm still trying to get smart enough to utilize its features teacher.gifdunce.gif

• Like 2

I have to get skilled and familiarized with photoing, then attaching(?), and/or sending(?), etc. Believe me I've tried to copy and send to this site in the past with up and down success. Some day...just not this day. As I've said previously, I'm still in the Stone Ages when it comes to "computerese", and such... and I mean hammer and chisel on the caveman walls. I'm getting lots of help from my sister who's gotten me a smartphone and so on. I'm still trying to get smart enough to utilize its features teacher.gifdunce.gif

I personally use 3rd party site (photobucket) to avoid using our forum's resources. It's easy and simple. Upload photos, they provide a link for boards/ forums. Copy paste and done.

If you are using a smartphone now, you can download an app called 'Tapatalk' to view forum and post from. It is much simpler to upload photos from there than it is to upload to a PC then upload to site:)

You are doing just fine! It took me a very long time to get with the smartphone. I do not do social media. This site is the only "social" thing I do online. My wife says I am a an old fart but how can that be? I am only 43?lmao.gif

• Like 2

1) Bolivar Belicoso Fino

2) Montecristo Regatas

1) Montecristo No. 1

2) Partagas Presidentes

4) Por Larranaga PC's

2) H Upmann No. 2's

3) H Upmann PC's

Dear Sir!

In response to your note from 1 May 2016, we are flummoxed. Yes, sir: well and truly flummoxed!

Not only does your list hint at rare delights, some of them are even aged. With such a roster as this, I would expect a splendid array of luminous photographs, skillfully taken, replete with bokeh and dynamic range. Yea, verily: images which linger hungrily upon supple and oily tobacco. Instead of this, you give us TEXT! Text and a list. Upon subsequent reports of wares received, we must insist upon imagery upon which your BoTLs' and SotLs' eyes may feast. We remain--

Respectfully flummoxed,

Appointed Delegates from the Ministry of Cigar Photography

PS - The "More Reply Options" button is your friend. And therein, the attachment features await your ministrations. (Feel free to PM me if you need assistance, as well.)

• Like 4

Remember the Mag56's that went up on the 24:24 a few weeks ago?

I scored a fiver off a fellow BOTL that grabbed a box. They are so much more than I can capture with a camera. ;)

4e886c7f2e356cfe32c3663ec84aaf44.jpg

Today I received two GORGEOUS boxes of cigars from our amazing hosts! One box of Vegas Robaina Famosos that look spectacular and an equally beautiful box of Cohiba Maduro Genios. I would post pictures from my phone but, I'm embarrassed to say, I have an old flip-phone that won't allow me to do it.

I guess I need to catch up with the times and give up my old friend for a smart phone. My kids might stop making fun of me too!

Anyway, thanks again Rob, Diana and the team behind the scenes. I can't wait to try one of these in a few months.

All the best, JB

• Like 1

Box of handpicked HdM du Prince from our host that showed up last week, RAE MAR 15. Couldn't resist having one over the weekend and even with only a week of rest they were great!

post-21432-0-83258500-1462233529_thumb.j

post-21432-0-92419500-1462233535_thumb.j

• Like 2

Remember the Mag56's that went up on the 24:24 a few weeks ago?

I scored a fiver off a fellow BOTL that grabbed a box. They are so much more than I can capture with a camera. ;)

4e886c7f2e356cfe32c3663ec84aaf44.jpg

Is it the photo or are the feet cut at angles?